Friday, June 24, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TEN

Good Morning.

I ask this question every morning and the answer is about the same every morning, " I will be fine after I have a cup of good hot strong coffee " and that is the way it is with me, I have considered trying some hot tea.

I am hearing some thunder in the distance here at 4;37 A.M. this morning, it looks like more rain.

Today

Morning thunderstorms. High 30C. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

A few thunderstorms this morning. Mostly sunny later in the day. High 86F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

I may not like the report but I can't change it and I do not want to do that for God knows best.

We have already pasted the pictures of the two good books that are for sale. now is a good time to buy since they are on sale. Check it out today. Dad.

Have you seen this video of the cat and dolphin?  It's been all over the web, so you may have, but I thought I'd share the link anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGWRvdwmZno&feature=fvst

Sara

I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 105 countries of this world. . white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased. Give Dad a chance to show you what he can do for you. And another reason DAD needs the money.

Here is the way to purchase the two books at the top of the side panel.If you have any questions concerning these books just write Helen, vweals4403@comcast.net and she will get one or both on the way to your house, it matters not what country that you live in, we are read in 105 countries.You will be glad that you did. DAD.

The sale price on either of these books $ 14,boo  delivered to your door, no shipping charge, and if you use PayPal we do accept that. remember that offer expires July the 15th 2011.

Mary returned home around 8 P.M. yesterday and she was very Happy, her doctor told her that he could see an improvement in her. I am going to ask her to give us a report on the trip in here own words when she has the time. DAD.

It is time for me to get out of here, I have an early 8 :30 appointment with my foot doctor I will be back. soon and get outside, we do have a lot planned if the rain stays away; I don't feel like that I have give  you one thing to make you smile this morning. I am falling  down on my job. DAD

I hope to see you in the morning.

BYE    BYE    DAD

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a wonderful Friday. I too always start the day with my good cup of hot coffee.

Sara said...

I'm so happy to hear that May had a good doctor visit. I hope yours goes well too.

It is raining here again! I'm really hoping it is not an all day thing like wed. and thurs. My dogs need to get outside and RUN.

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD....

You have made me smile with the good news of Mary having improved. That is very encouraging. I also smiled when I saw that adorable cat stroking heads with the dolphin. Both seemed to enjoy the softness of the other and each was so gentle.

Your weather is for 40% chance of rain. My husband, a mathematician, would remind me there's a 60% chance of no rain. I hope when you return from the foot doctor there will be sunny skies and big smiles.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

Great news, Ms. Mary! I hope you continue to improve. And Dad, safe journeys to the doctor and home.

I love the video of the beautiful tabby cat and the dolphins -- two such beautiful and intelligent species, sharing friendship and affection. They are wonderful examples to us, aren't they? ;) Wishing you all love and better weather reports, and sending PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3