Saturday, June 18, 2011

DADS SATURDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIVE

" Time is so precious-do not waste it ''



Good morning to my friends all around this wide world. Another Saturday has slipped in upon us, and as i say above we sure don't want to waste any of it. I like this day because I get to rest tomorrow as I don't write a Journal on Sunday.



We try to use that day for something more important than Journals, Journals will pass away, but what God can give us is forever. I will be back here at Dad's Tomato Garden Journal Monday if all is well. Dad.

Today's weather June 16th 2011.

Scattered showers and thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 87F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

In this part of the country there has been a lot of hay baling going on. We enjoy seeing the bales of hay in the fields as they make a very pretty scene. And we know they will help feed the livestock when winter rolls around. It reminds us we need to be prepared for the future.P1060660

In the right panel above are the picture of the two books by Vic Weals that are on sale. I have both of those and I am enjoying looking them over as I drink my x bold coffee. Vick sure knows how to write about these Smoky Mountains and the people that lived there that he loved so much, it makes you feel that you are right there with him.



They do make nice gifts for any occasion Graduation, Birthdays or just because you love some one, and all ages will love them old and young.



Here is the way to purchase the two books at the top of the side panel.If you have any questions concerning these books just write Helen, vweals4403@comcast.net and she will get one or both on the way to your house, it matters not what country that you live in, we are read in 104 countries.You will be glad that you did. DAD.



We are selling advertising space in this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day it will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 100 countries of this world. One new country was listed yesterday. ( Jordan ))Your money back if you are not satisfied. DAD.....Write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased. Give Dad a chance to show you what he can do for you. Dad would like to hear from some of you so he can keep writing this Journal, I have mentioned several of you for several years, and have been glad to do it because I am glad to have you as a friend. DAD.


  • Jennifer White
  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs

    Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1

    Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2


    Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    Record Relics


    Sara's Dog Training

    Shooting My Universe

    Tennessee Granddaddy

    Tomato Casual

    Urban Garden Casual


    Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site
    A very good link to have around
    DAD


    This is not very much of a Saturday entry , but it is all that I have at this time, but I will be in and out during the day as some of you send me interesting stuff, I appreciate the help of all of you who help to make this Journal possible,I wish that you were here to share a cup of coffee, it sure is bold this morning.


    BYE BYE DAD

  • 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning DAD...

    What a beautiful morning....too bad most of the day will be spent in the car instead of sitting by the lake. But in a few hours I will get to see my tomato plants...hopeful to see some small green ones where the blossoms were when I left them last Saturday.

    There is lots of hay growing here but it won't be ready to be rolled until late August. I love the smell of fresh cut hay.

    Enjoy working in the garden today and your day of rest and prayer tomorrow. ...Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Uncle Ray, just thought I'd give you a shout & see how you & Mary are doing. Sorry I haven't called or anything but things have been very hestic around here for a while now. Hated to hear about Jerry & then Sharon W. Hope & pray they're both doing better & on road to recovery. Hope to see everyone very soon. Give my regards to all. Take care of your self & same goes for Mary.