SEPTEMBER 2, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAD!
I JUST WANTED TO SURPRISE DAD WITH AN ENTRY THIS MORNING WISHING HIM A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
SO HERE GOES----
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI DAD, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LIFE AND WONDERFUL EXAMPLE YOU HAVE BEEN TO ME ALL MY LIFE.
LOVE FROM YOUR DAUGHTER,
MARY

18 comments:
Oh my goodness...what is in those Tomatoes? I want some! HA! Was Michael Phelps eating your tomatoes? :-)
I'm no Marilyn Monroe...but imagine me singing Happy Birthday To You & I'll wish you Stol lat too which we sing at our family birthdays, which in Polish means "for 100 years" though I wish you more though! ;-)
I hope you have a lovely day!
Hope you have a very Happy Birthday on you 95th Dad. Let's do like we have been doing the last five years and just try one more year to have a tomato patch. LOL
I can remember back when you turned 90 and you just started you wonderful journal. I have watch each year as your tomatoes out did mine. Hopefully someday when I grow up, I'm only 62, I will learn how to do as well as you.
Your Pickens SC buddy,
Boyd
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And may God Bless you and yours this coming year, with health, wealth and happiness and of course, a great tomato garden! SMILE, now - you are loved!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Happy 95th Birthday to you Dad, Helen
Good Morning Dad I wish you a very "HAPPY" 95th Birthday ~ have a wonderful day ~ Ally xxx
Happy birthday Dad!!! I hope it's your best ever!
Martha :-)
Oh my, I must have ESP, I was just wondering yesterday when your birthday was!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday, and I wish we all could give you as much joy as you give us each day. And in honor of your special day here is a recipe for TOMATO CAKE! I have never made it but I bet it might be good! Love, Becky
1 cup brown sugar, dark
1/2 cup vegetable shortening
2 large eggs
3 cups flour, all-purpose
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups tomatoes ripe, peeled
1/2 cup nuts chopped
1/2 cup dates chopped
1/2 cup raisins, seedless chopped
Mix cream sugar and shortening.
Add eggs.
Add sifted dry ingredients, mixing well.
Stir in tomatoes, nuts, dates, and raisins.
Put into greased and floured 9x inch baking pan.
Bake in preheated 350'F oven for 35 minutes or until cake tests done.
Frost with cream cheese frosting.
Oh my, I must have ESP, I was just wondering yesterday when your birthday was!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday, and I wish we all could give you as much joy as you give us each day. And in honor of your special day here is a recipe for TOMATO CAKE! I have never made it but I bet it might be good! Love, Becky
1 cup brown sugar, dark
1/2 cup vegetable shortening
2 large eggs
3 cups flour, all-purpose
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups tomatoes ripe, peeled
1/2 cup nuts chopped
1/2 cup dates chopped
1/2 cup raisins, seedless chopped
Mix cream sugar and shortening.
Add eggs.
Add sifted dry ingredients, mixing well.
Stir in tomatoes, nuts, dates, and raisins.
Put into greased and floured 9x inch baking pan.
Bake in preheated 350'F oven for 35 minutes or until cake tests done.
Frost with cream cheese frosting.
Awwww, that is so sweet Mary...Happy Birthday to a great man....your Dad and our Friend!!!
Hugs,
Joyce
Ms. Mary, you are so lucky to have such a wonderful father, and I have to add my best wishes for a happy 95th! here, too. :)
Mary, you have a most loving and wonderful Dad. He is a gem to be treasured for sure. Happy Birthday to your sweet Dad. :) Love, Kelly
Happy Birthday and big hugs
hugs
Sherry
"HAPPY 95 TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY 95 TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY 95 TH BIRTHDAY DERA DAD.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....AND MANY MORE!!!"
LOVE,
CARLENE
Wonderful entry, Mary, for a wonderful man!!! I hope he had a WONDERFUL day today!! Happy Birthday, Dad!!!
Joann
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !!!
Happy Birthday Dad!!! Hope you had a great day.
Warm Hugs... Rosemary
Happy 95th Birthday, Mr. White!
Post a Comment