Good Morning.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."
How do you feel on this nice Monday morning ? I guess I am feeling as good as could be expected, I can at least smile.
We did have and are still having a few problems, my cart stoped on me on Friday morning, but I think that we will have it running again by this afternoon. I miss is so much, and our convention begins on this Thursday morning and I need it over there. I am not let it worry me, whatever happens will be o.k.
Here is a good spot for my thought for the day..
" And e'en tho dissapointments come, They too are best for me. To wean me from this changing world and lead me nearer Thee."
I want to Thank R. L. Allan & Son of Glasgow, Scotland for giving me permission to use this. Dad...
Video by Mary.
I am going to get our tea and coffee ready because I know that the most of us needs one or the other every morning. and especially since this is Monday morning. Have a seat I will be right back.
Each morning 9 a.m.
In the afternoon, 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
( I may not be able to keep this schedule untill I get my cart back. Dad... )
This will just be a quick run by, I will try to smile and wave at you, it will at least let you knowthat I am still plodding on. It will take about 5 minuets of your time. Dad...
I do always have my cell phone with me, it is o.k. if you would like to call me. 865-850-5763.
Click on this above and see some of the last 100 visitors that we have had. Dad.
ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA (AUSTRALIA)
By Kira Hamman
Sure!
But if you’re going to use your compost in the garden:
1. It’s best not to compost diseased plants because disease can spread through the soil. Instead, dispose of them in the garbage, burn them, or start a separate compost pile (far from the garden) that you’re not going to use.
2. You can compost Read the rest of this entry »
I hope to see you on tuesday morning, or I might hear from you when I am out there on the cam. Love to all of you. Keep smiling.

12 comments:
Good morning, Dad. Praying that your cart will get to working for the convention today! I hope you have a lovely day, God Bless!
I can not help but smile when I read your morning entries. I hope that cart gets fixed for you today. 'On Ya' -ma
Good morning Dad, I just saw you putting water in the birdbath and saw a beautiful cardinal on one of the feeders. I like this view of the yard. You will be able to see the birds under the feeders also. I hope they get your cart fixed today. You and Mary along with Princess have a beautiful first day of fall. Hugs to you both, Helen
Morning dad...the coffee was especially good today!
Love you,
Nancy
Good morning Dad,
Hope your cart will be working by this afternoon.
Wow, you sure have tons of visitors...how wonderful...
Hope you have a great Monday!!!
Loved the water fountain video...'
Hugs and love,
Joyce
I hope your cart gets to going again soon! Have a great day. Love you and Aunt Mary so much!
Mandy
Good morning Dad, enjoyed you bird bath clip have been missing them. Love to see you doing the clips. How you get that cart going soon I know you miss it.
Boyd
Hello Dad, I hope you get your cart back working soon. Glad you had a good weekend. I had a nice one also. Linda
Hello Dad like everyone else I hope you get your cart fixed soon ~ I am glad you are feeling good today and can smile :o) ~ Loved Mary's Video ~ Thankyou for my "Cuppa" and yes I will see you tomorrow ~ Ally x
Good Afternoon Dad,
I sure hope you get your cart fixed soon. I love your water fountain...the sound is so relaxing.
Hollie
That's about the best video yet! Really love your Thought For The Day and if we would all follow that good advice, we'd be happier and healthier, wouldn't we? ;) Following it, and making sure we get plenty of good food, rest, and C.A.T. (Cat-Assisted Therapy, of course! Experts are learning that cats are much better than dogs for people's health and stress reduction!) is a recipe that works around here!
Sure am sorry to hear your cart is down, Dad -- hope you can get it repaired and have it when you need it.
Looks like a beautiful start to Autumn where you are! I just saw a blue car drive by on your street. :)
Best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty ^^
I hope you can get your cart in working order before Thursday. Surely it will be ready. Thankyou for those inspirational words by the fountain this morning. :) I missed this yesterday since I didnt get on the computer all day. It was nice to hear it today. Love, Kelly
Post a Comment