Good Morning.
I won't have time to say very much this morning. This is the day that I am going to the funeral of my friend in Ga. We hope to be back in the afternoon. I am feeling rested as I did have another good night, so I think that I will make the trip o.k.
I hope that all of you are feeling good. I am going to prepare the tea & coffee because I will need a cup before I leave.
Time is so precious-do not waste it. © 2008 by Ray F White.
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
Daylight begins here in East Tenn around 7:15 a.m. That is when the cam is the best. I would like to hear from of you who have viewed the Cam, and give me your ideas of any improvenment that I might make. DAD...
View Dad's back yard, in the spring you will be able to watch the tomatoes grow, from the start untill they ripen. Dad.


Be sure and see what Jim has to say today, I know that he will make you smile, http://tennesseegrandaddy.blogspot.com/
Jim will be with me today, but he will post his blog befor he leavs
THE TWO SMOKY CAMS BELOW.
In reading any of my Albums please use the SLIDE SHOW.
I HAVE SEVERAL ALBUMS IN THIS JOURNAL , I THINK THAT I APPRECIATE THIS ONE ABOVE THE MOST. DO I HAVE YOUR SMILE THERE? IF NOT WHY NOT SEND IT IN. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN, AS WE HAVE SAID BEFORE, A SMILE IS THE SAME IN EVER Language.
Posted on 14 September 2008 by tomatocasual.com
Tomato Jam and You
By Michelle Fabio
If everything has gone according to plan, and I hope it has, you’re swimming in tomatoes right now.
There are plenty of ideas for what to do with your crop here on Tomato Casual from freezing to canning to homemade tomato juice, but have you thought about tomato jam?
Before you crinkle your nose (not that you would, tomato lover that you are), this fabulous concoction was recently featured in no less than the New York Times when writer Mark Bittman shared Read the rest of this entry »
Don.t worry about comments today, just enjoy the journal. I will understand, DAD.
1 comment:
Good Morning Dad, I hope you have a safe trip. I will keep you in my prayers as you travel to Georgia and attend your friends funeral. I loved the video in Jim's journal today too! Linda
Post a Comment