Good Morning.
Time is so precious-do not waste it. © 2008 by Ray F White.
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM ( Dad's Cam is working this morning. DAD.
In Dad's back yard. See the birds and watch Dad work. In the spring this cam will be watching the tomatoes grow, from the day that they are planted. DAD
This is the morning that the most of us like, it sure does sound good to me. All that I need right now is a cup of coffee and a kind word from you' And I am suure that I can have that.
I am going to get our tea & coffee ready, it will be waiting on you in just a jiffy, and I for one am ready for it, so you come on in here, I won't frown at you this morning I do feel like smiling.
This link below will let you check on several brands of coffee. Click on the coffee in the picture and it will tell you about that coffee. Dad.
http://www.coffeeforless.com/category.asp?id=113
. THE PROGRAM:
On Thursday, September 11th, 2008, an American flag should be displayed outside every home, apartment and buisness, I have my backyard flag lighted and as you can see on my cam is is visable day or night. DAD.
By Kira Hamman
A friend recently lamented that the tomatoes she has so painstakingly raised all summer have finally ripened, only to reveal themselves as mealy disappointments.
She wanted to know why.
Was it them? Was it her? Was it the position of the planets?
The answer is maybe, maybe, and, uh, maybe. Mealiness happens when the natural sugars in the tomato are converted to starch, changing both the flavor and the texture of the fruit, and this can be caused by either nature or nurture. Avoiding it may not be entirely in your control, but there are some things you can do to make it less likely. Read the rest of this entry »
Be sure and see what Jim has to say today, I know that he will make you smile, Dad....
RECORD RELICS BE SURE AND LOOK AT THIS TODAY. DAD.
Please READ THE REST OF DAD'S journal. just click and it will take you there.

10 comments:
Dad, enjoyed your journal as always and talking to you yesterday. Have a pleasant sunday. Linda
Good morning Dad. I'm stopping in for my usual weekend visit to see what you've been up to all week. I hope you have a nice weekend!
Martha ~
Good Morning Dad,
I sure need that coffee this morning. I'm kinda dragging. Thanks for having it ready for me! Mmmm I hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Hollie
Good Sarurday Morning Dad. You didn't say why you so much needed your Sunday meeting but what ever the reason may God lay his hands on you and lead you through any thing that comes your way. Just always remember you are loved and appreciated by many.
God Bless,
your bud,
Boyd
Good Morning Dad, It was so nice to sleep in this morning! Now I get to enjoy my coffee and reading journals at a nice slow pace. Have a football game to go to soon, that will be fun. Have a great weekend. Linda
Good morning Dad. :) I hope you have a wonderful day today and tomorrow your meeting will help you a lot and put you at ease. Its a beautiful day out there already. Its time for me to go out and enjoy it. See you on Monday, and as always, thanks for all you do to boost my day. :) Love, Kelly
Hey Dad,
It's nice to stop in for a minute before it is late afternoon! I hope you have a good Saturday. Since you are needing a Sunday meeting, I am sure you will receive extra blessings from it tomorrow. May God blanket you with His supernatural peace and touch you with His comforting and healing hands.
Micah is here with his temporary pet Gizmo and he says to tell you hello and sends hugs and kisses.
Say hello to Mary for us and give her our love. Have a good day and take care of yourself.
With love,
Vicki and Micah in Birmingham
Hi, Dad, Ms. Mary, and Princess beauty! Just checking in to say hellow and hope your WebCam is operational again soon -- very nice to see how things are looking where you are. Not much to report here except I am fighting a bad cold and have excellent nurses and C.A.T. (Cat-Assisted Therapy, the very best cure for what ails you! ;) )
Best to you all, and may you have a relaxing and wonderful rest of your weekend! Big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^
Happy Belated Birthday Dad! I've been away from J-Land for awhile and just found out you're 95 years young. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Hugs,
Dana - Your friend from Alabama
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success
Hello Dad it is 4pm Sunday afternoon here in my little part of the world ~ It has been raining here since yesterday ~ although the sun did make a short appearance this afternoon ~ I just dropped in to wish you a Blessed Sunday and will see you in the morning for a "Cuppa" ~ Ally x
Post a Comment