Monday, September 8, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & NINETEEN.



 

Click on picture to enlarge. Then click on go back button above to continue.

Picture by waitress.

 Good Morning.

  • Time is so precious-do not waste it.     © 2008 by Ray F White.

  • "The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

  • DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM 

  • Look at this In Dad's back yard. See the birds and watch Dad work. In the spring this cam will be watching the tomatoes grow, from the day that they are planted. DAD.

  • I had intended to not have another birthday picture this morning, I know that you are getting tired of them, and i am a little tired myself. But forgive me please I wanted you to see all of my imediate family in one picture, they are all here except Bethany. she lives and works in N.Y. state and just could not make. But she will be here Thanksingving. I love her so much. DAD.

  • I do have another picture that I am not going to use in the journal this morning. .  It is a cake,  If you would like to see it just send old Dad  an   email at    white6416r@aol.com     and he will see that you see one.

  • I hope that you are feelin good, nothing wrong that a cup of tea, coffee or a smile won't cure, because that all I have to offer you. It has helped in the past and I beleive that it will do it again today. Sit down and rest awhile it will soon be ready..

  • It's done now forget work and every other worry that you might have and enjoy yourself.

  • Posted on 08 September 2008 by tomatocasual.com
    Saving Tomato Seeds

    By Kira Hamman

    Believe it or not, it’s already time to think about next year - if you’re a seed-saver, that is.

    Saving tomato seeds is not difficult, but it is more complicated than saving seeds from most other garden plants and does require some planning.

    Just remember that saving seeds from hybrid varieties is risky – although they will probably produce fruit-bearing plants, those plants are unlikely to be much like their parents. Heirloom varieties, on the other hand, will produce plants just like the ones from which they came.

    First of all, Read the rest of this entry »

  • WEATHER . COM    
        •  
        • Please READ THE REST OF DAD'S journal. just click and it will take you there.

        • Bye  Bye   Dad.

        • 9 comments:

          Anonymous said...

          Bet you can't believe I'm having tea with you so early.  Hope you had a great weekend.  Hi to Mary & Princess

          Anonymous said...

          Dad, family gatherings are so great!  Everyone looks so happy!  Linda

          Anonymous said...

          Good Morning !  That is a beautiful picture.  There is just nothing so special as having your family all around you!  'On Ya' - ma

          Anonymous said...

          Not to worry about  posting too many Birthday pictures Dad, I for one love to see you with your family. Post all of them if you wish. That is a great picture. Have a lovely day today. Helen

          Anonymous said...

          Hey Dad!
          What a wonderful picture.  You have a beautiful family and it is nice to see everyone (most everyone) gathered together.  I am sure everyone had a wonderful time celebrating your special day.
          Take care and have a wonderful day!
          With love,
          Vicki in Birmingham

          Anonymous said...

          Good Morning Dad,  I love to see pictures of you and your family!  I would love to see your cake too.  Have a great day.  Linda

          Anonymous said...

          Dad that is a beautiful family picture ~ everyone looks so happy ~ I love to see your family pictures and never get tired of them ~ Ally x

          Anonymous said...

          Hi Dad! You have a beautiful famly...God has blessed you greatly Dad...I can see the love for you in all those there at that table...I thank God every day for my friends here on AOL.
          love,
          carlene

          Anonymous said...

          That's a lovely family picture, Dad -- looks like you couldn't help but have a very happy birthday! and I hope the family is all complete for the next get-together.   Hope you have some carpenters or woodworkers in the family -- looks like they'd always have work, making extra leaves for the table. ;)

          Hope your week is a relaxing and a peaceful one -- my best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^