Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & TWENTY.

Good Morning.

  • Time is so precious-do not waste it.     © 2008 by Ray F White.

  • "The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

  • How are you feeling this Tuesday morning ? I am feeling a little more rested and I believe that after I have had my coffee and a few smiles that I will be ready to go.

  •  

    Picture by Dad.         

  • Sit down and have a cup, it is ready, it sure smells good to me.

  • I am sure that you noticed the Sad mood in the space up above. We received word yesterday that one of the best friends that I have ever had passed away. Taylor and I met when we very young, in our early teens, and have kept in touch through the years. We were about the same age, he would have been 96 in a few day's and as you know I am 95. He has helped me make many decisions in life and I am going to miss him.I want to go to the funeral if it is at all possible, but I may not be able to make it. The funeral will be in Georgia.

  •  

  • Be sure and see what  Jim has to say today, I know that he will make you smile,  Dad....

  • http://tennesseegrandaddy.blogspot.com/
  • RECORD  RELICS   BE SURE AND LOOK AT THIS TODAY. DAD.

  • 6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    The page is all jumbled up, but I have a place to type and a save button, lol, so I am going to try and make a comment here this morning. I wanted to say how sorry I am that you lost one of your life long friends. I was looking up where the funeral is being held, but it isnt close to me. I hope you are able to attend. I hope your day gets better and you are able to smile. BIG HUGS, Love, Kelly

    Anonymous said...

    Trial run

    Anonymous said...

    Dad, I am so sorry about you losing your friend. His family and friends have my prayers. My God give them strength to get through this and a lightening of spirit. That is a pretty long trip for you to make then sit through the funeral. Hugs, Helen

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Dad,
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear friend!  My thoughts & prayers are with you & his family!  Hugs to you!

    Hollie

    Anonymous said...

    Oh Dad...that's very sad about Taylor.   I'm sorry....

    Love,
    Nancy

    Anonymous said...

    so very hard to lose someone we love...I am very sorry.  rose