Picture by Dad.
Good Morning.
Time is so precious-do not waste it. © 2008 by Ray F White.
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
I hope that all is well at your house this early wednesday morning, I am feeling fairly good nothing that a good cup of tea or coffee won't help.
But I am going to walk slow this morning and watch my every step. So much happend yesterday that caused me to be very sad, and I hope that I can learn a lesson in everythings that comes accross my path. My little saying at the top of this journal every day was comming to me early this morning. "Time is so precious- do not waste it." I must take heed to that.
By Vanessa Richins
Tomato Casual reader Chris W writes:
“I just started canning and I am having trouble. I canned whole tomatoes by the BALL BOOK. They started to bubble and produce gas. I threw them away. I didn’t want to mess with it.
So I tried making my own sauce. It been about a week and again now the sauce is producing gas. They seal well. And I cook them like i am supposed to. I don’t know what i am doing wrong.”
I am sorry you are having trouble with your canning!
With the help of former Tomato Casual Contributor Amy Jeanroy, I will go over the canning steps and the reasons why you may have bubbling and gas.
One note : boiling water is extremely important in the canning process. It sterilizes the jar and contents, killing bacteria. Use boiling water as noted below.
1. Use hot water to wash the jars. You need to Read the rest of this entry »
Be sure and see what Jim has to say today, I know that he will make you smile, Dad....
RECORD RELICS BE SURE AND LOOK AT THIS TODAY. DAD.
NOTE: TO LEAVE A COMMENT PROCEED AS USUAL, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO CLICK "SAVE" UP ABOVE THE COMMENT. IT WILL WORK. THANKS! Dad

11 comments:
This is old Dad, I am justing checking to see if what I say above really works. It's a little trouble to yuo, but it does work DAD
Good Morning Dad ~ glad to see I can comment today ~ I came by earlier and looked at your web cam it was dark but could clearly see your flag ~ I look forward to Spring when I can watch your tomatoes growing ~ I hope you have a good Wednesday and thank you for my "Cuppa" and your company ~ hope Mary and precious are both well ~ Ally x
Life is short and the older we get the faster time goes it seems. I hope you are able take good advantage of today and that is a better one for you. 'On Ya' - ma
Good morning Dad, I am sorry that things have happened to make you sad. I hope that things happen today that make you happy. I need to find some coffee this morning to make me happy. My daughter was taken to emergency last night because of abdominal pain and they have found a blockage in her intestines. I am waiting to hear what they are going to do so it might be a long day for me also. Take care and keep her in your prayers please. Linda
I hope you have a great day Dad! Linda
Good Morning Dad,
I am so sorry you were sad and pray today is a much better day for you. Always enjoy coming by to check out your news...and all about your special events in your life...hugs and love,
Joyce
Good morning Dad, I saw your web cam picture very clearly this morning. All was calm. I hope you get to feeling better as the day moves along. Helen
Hey Dad,
I am sorry for the loss of your long time friend. It's ok to be sad. I pray that God blankets you with His supernatural peace and gives you and his family strength to get through this tough time.
Take care of yourself.
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham
Good morning Dad. I took a look at the cam this morning, and it looks like you have some sunshine! We are cloudy and expecting rain today. I hope your sadness eases soon. It is okay to be sad for losing your friend, but do keep your head up and SMILE because YOU are still here and I am VERY thankful for that. :) Y'all have a nice day today. Love, Kelly
Good Afternoon Dad,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm keeping you in my thoughts & prayers. (((((HUGS))))) We all need to heed to your advice! Time is indeed precious!!!!
HUgs,
Hollie
My deepest condolences, Dad, on the loss of your dear friend Taylor. You know I lost my father in July, and I still feel it very keenly, so I sure can say we are probably feeling about the same sadness and for the same reasons. But you know and I know we will most definitely meet our loved ones again in Glory! and it will be so much better than this earthly life that we can't even imagine it. I know this does not take away the pain we feel now in missing them; but they are close to us still. I talk to my folks all the time in my heart and I know they are looking down on me and taking care of me.
It does feel so different, though, after someone has given so much and we have learned so much from them. At my folks' memorial I asked the guests to remember that any goodness they find in me is to my folks' credit. And it's also to the credit of our longtime friends, teachers, and mentors of all kinds, isn't it?
Big hugs (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((0)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
and of course, my best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty ^^
Post a Comment