Good Morning.
Picture by Dad.
The clouds are beautiful on this thursday afternoon.
Time is so precious-do not waste it. © 2008 by Ray F White.
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
Be sure and see what Jim has to say today, I know that he will make you smile, He went fishing yesterday maybe he will tell us about it, Dad....
RECORD RELICS BE SURE AND LOOK AT THIS TODAY. DAD...
By Michelle Fabio
As reported by Jennifer Amato in the North-South Brunswick Sentinel, one corner of New Jersey is being attacked by 4-pound heirloom tomatoes.
OK, maybe they are more like welcome guests in Jim and Lynn Nicoletti’s backyard, which holds three 8-foot tomato plants.
Two of the largest tomatoes have weighed 4 pounds and three and a half pounds.
Jim Nicoletti has a few secrets for growing such large heirlooms. One is about watering: “I realized if I stopped watering the plants and started watering the roots, they grow better.”
Another thing that helps his tomatoes is Read the rest of this entry »

8 comments:
I'm glad you will be going to your friends funeral . Sometimes it helps to be able to say good bye. I hope you get a good rest for that long trip. Have a great weekend. 'On Ya' - ma
Good Morning Dad,
I'm so glad that you are going to get to go to the funeral. That's so sweet of Jim to take you & be there with you. I'm glad that you are resting good at night!
Hugs,
Hollie
Not working very good Dad
I am glad you will be going to Taylors funeral and you will be able to say goodbye to him ~ Have a safe journey ~ Ally x
Good morning Dad,
Glad you had a good night and
happy Jim is going with you
to your friends funeral...many
hugs and love...have a great
weekend...
Joyce
Good morning Dad, I am
glad that you are going to be
able to go to the funeral. Just
rest up this weekend so you
have the energy to go. The
comment section is way at the
top again this morning. Helen
Good Morning Dad, I am glad that you had another good night last night and I am also very glad to hear that you are going to be able to go to your friends funeral. My daughter is still in the hospital and they have not been able to stop her pain yet. I hope they do soon! Linda
Dear Dad: I hope your friend's funeral is a comfort to his friends and family and loved ones, and that you have safe journeys there and back. It's always hard to say goodbye but we know it's only for a little while, an donly on one level, because really, our loved ones are always with us.
Looks pretty out your way today. It's cool and cloudy here, too.
Stay clear of those Killer Tomatoes! ;)
Best to you all, and big PURRS to the most beautiful cat in Tennessee ^^
Post a Comment