Good Morning.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."
It's early but I am ready for a cup of that good hot coffee. What about you ? It will be ready in about 10 minuets, don't go away, sit down there and talk to me while we wait.
Picture by Dad.
Sit down here with me and have Tea or Coffee, they are both ready. DAD.

Web cam Help
Hello. We are delighted that you are visiting Dad's Journal and hope that you will view his webcam. This page contains some information that we hope will help if you are having any problems viewing the web cam.
After you click on the webcam link from Dad's blog, you will see the Intellinet login screen. By default, the login username and password are set to – guest. There are 3 more items on this page. First, you must have ActiveX for Windows in order to view the camera. If you log in and you do not have ActiveX for Windows, you should see a gold bar at the top of the page. Click on that bar and you will see an option to Install ActiveX. This will download the file from the Microsoft website and it only takes a few seconds.
Secondly, if you are using a web browser other thanInternet Explorer (like AOL or Firefox) click on the button beside the sentence that starts with, "Java Applet for Netscape…".
If you are behind a firewall, click on the check box that says, "Check here if your computer is behind a firewall". Now click the Login button.
The camera window should open and you should see the streaming video. On the right side near the bottom, you will see an option that says "Expansion". By default, that is set to "1". Click on the pointer beside the number 1 and you can choose to make the video screen smaller or larger, up to 2 times the current size. When you are finished viewing Dad's webcam, please click on "Logout" on the left side of the screen near the bottom of the page.
If you are still unable to log in and view the video, please send an email to white6416r@aol.com and Dad will try to help you with any viewing problems.
Thanks for stopping by. Dad....
SOME OF YOU HAVE ASK WHAT CAMERA THAT WE ARE USING ON
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM
. HERE IS THE ANSWER.
INTELLINET ACTIVE NETWORKING I P CAMERA.
We are still learnin more every day about it, and so far we are well pleased. We want toThankagain our friends Michael and Pamala for helping us to make this cam possible. Dad & Mary.
Here are my visiting times each day except sunday.
Each morning 9a.m.
In the afternoon, 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
This will just be a quick run by, I will try to smile and wave at you, it will at least let you knowthat I am still alive and as mean as ever. It will take about 5 minuets of your time. Dad...
I do always have my cell phone with me, it is o.k. if you would like to call me. 865-850-5763.
I don't think that I have mentioned this before, I use VERIZON for my cell phone service and if you happen to use the same your call to me would be free. I am sure that is right but you might check it out with the company Verizon where you live.
I appreciate very much thisbelow that I received yesterday. Dad,
Since our convention begins on Thursday morning and ends on Sunday afternoon I may not be able to keep my visits with you going on untill Monday morning, but I will be back then and have my cart with me. The cart is ready and in real good condition, You will be seeing a little more of me next week.
Click on this above and check on our visitors.
SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE (SINGAPORE)
|
SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES (AUSTRALIA)
LONDON, ENGLAND (UNITED KINGDOM)
|

Be sure and see what Jim has to say today, I know that he will make you smile.
http://tennesseegrandaddy.blogspot.com/
THE TWO SMOKY CAMS BELOW.

11 comments:
Good morning! Hope your day goes well. I'm getting ready to head off to work. Its going to be a busy day. God Bless.
Dad, I am glad your cart got fixed. Hope to see you soon! Linda
This is Dad just checking to see if all is working, I believe that it is. Smile Dad.
Good Morning ! I'm glad the cart is fixed and hope you enjoy the convention.
'On Ya' - ma
Hope you have great days at convention. My thoughts are with you. <y back is still telling me who is boss.
Good Morning Dad, I bet you are looking forward to your convention! I hope it is very good again this year. I am enjoying the coffee this morning. Have a wonderful day. Linda
I am glad to hear your cart is ready and you will have it for the convention. I missed you on the cam this morning, but maybe I can catch you this afternoon. :) I am having a pretty good morning, better now that I have come here and visited you this morning. I havent had my coffee yet, but I will soon. Have a good day today, the weather has really been nice hasnt it? Love, Kelly
Have a great time at the convention! Glad the cart is looking good...
SMILE
Love,
Nancy
Good Afternoon Dad,
I would like to have an afternoon cup of coffee if you still have some. I drink it all day long if I have it. I'm glad that you have got your cart fixed.
Hollie
Looks kind of breezy over your way today, Dad! Hope it doesn't stop the birds from visiting the feeders and the fountain. ;)
So glad your cart is almost ready and you'll soon be running around in it again.
Hope your convention is a good one this year, too.
Best to you all, and big PURRS to the prettiest, fluffiest girl in Tennessee ;) ^^
Hi Dad!!!
You posted my comment.... that was so nice, thanks!!! I do have Verizon, so that call was free, I'm pretty sure!! It sure was nice talking to you!! Wish I didn't have to rush off to work, we could have talked longer.
Well, I hope you have a great time at convention, sounds like you are really looking forward to it... so enjoy!!
Take Care,
Joann
Post a Comment