Monday, May 31, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SIXTY ONE.

.My mood for today 5/31/10 is Happy.
It makes me Happy to think off our freedon and all the brave ones that made it possible.

."Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
.." Wasted years will come again no more "
.
..." All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today.".
.
Good Morning, DAD,The Boy Scouts have put a small American flag and a flower lei on each of the graves at Punchbowl National Cemetery. At around 10:30 this morning, jets will fly overhead in missing man formation. It is a beautiful tribute to those who have serving our country. I still get chicken-skin when I hear the jets coming. Enjoy your day.Aloha, Sara's aunt.
.
I just can't start the day off without seeing if all is well with my Shelties. When I see that first smile from them I begin to smile myself. I am glad that I learned the way to your house Sara I just click on Sara's Dog Training blog and I am there. and Sara I want you to look up above at what your aunt sent me this morning. That is so nice of her, and I am glad to be able to call her my Friend. DAD
DAD.
.
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW
. Please use The referal code DAD when you place your order . I will appreciate it. Dad.
.
You will be glad that you did at the ending of the growing season and seeing with your own eyes what BIOTA MAX will do for you.
.
And better still just keep watching our DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1. We will be showing close up shots right from the garden every few days. This is something new for us to do. We wonder what will come next. Dad
.
.Take your five minute break here
.
(click here above for your break ).
.
Tell your boss that Dad said to let you take this 5 minute break, it will help you do a better job.
.
Click Here Do I Need an Umbrella? .
..
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
These three links above to my Cams, and the link here below is the links that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. YOU will find a lot about end rot & blight and a lot of help about other problems .

.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
Hey this is a holliday and why am I working, I'll tell you why, I like my job and it gives me a lot of pleasure, to talk to you (and I do need the money.) I am going to slow up for a little while but I will be in hollering distance all this day.
.
Since I have left so many things off this morning like Shooting my Univeres, The Eagles. Weather report, Tennessee GrandDady,Starbucks Coffee and a great lot of other blogs that are interesting, I would just like to set back for this one day and let Mr. Side panel help you. Thanks. DAD
.
BYE BYE for a litte while.
.
DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
The Boy Scouts have put a small American flag and a flower lei on each of the graves at Punchbowl National Cemetery. At around 10:30 this morning, jets will fly overhead in missing man formation. It is a beautiful tribute to those who have serving our country. I still get chicken-skin when I hear the jets coming. Enjoy your day.
Aloha, Sara's aunt.

Sara said...

Oh my. The punchbowl cemetery must be a moving sight this morning. I am always amazed at how many flags are flying at my tiny local cemetery where I walk the dogs each morning.

Misty, Oreo and I will be heading there in a few minutes, but I wanted to stop by and check on you!

Hope you have a nice relaxing day today. That is what I plan on doing.

Lynne said...

Have a blessed day!

Victoria said...

Happy Memorial Day Dad!
I am glad to see your mood is happy. That in itself always makes me feel good. I hope you are enjoying your day, it is certainly beautiful (at least right now). Don't work too hard. Say hello to Mary and have a wonderful day!
Take care! XOXOXOXO
I love you,
Vicki in Birmingham

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am here in Easton MD and shortly there will be a parade to honor the men and women who have served our country...flags are flying from each of the charming house. We are not too far from Annapolis and I would enjoy seeing their parade but will be happy watching the one here. Punchbowl National Cemetery in Honolulu is a very moving site even when the planes are not flying overhead. It is a very solemn peaceful place, high above Pearl Harbor.

In Easton we are far enough south that the vegetable stands are already offering summer's bounty including fresh corn and tomatoes... wish I could bring some home for tonight's dinner.

I am enjoying a cup of robust hotel coffee, but missing our sumatra. But, I won't miss checking your sidebar today. Then off to the parade. Have a peaceful day! ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Was so moved to see the formation flying this morning, and have been on the VA website visiting the National Cemeteries and learning all about the history of Memorial Day. Hope yours is an opportunity to relive treasured memories and honor our brave. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams