Thursday, May 20, 2010

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIFTY - THREE




GOOD MORNING,

Here above is the video of the fountain again, so many of you enjoyed it yesterday that I am going to keep one here every day. I am working on a new one that will have no voices in it, just about 5 minuets of that wonderful sound that will almost put you to sleep. I plan to have it ready in the morning. DAD .

.

My mood for today 5/20/10 is Happy.

.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it."


" Wasted years will come again no more "

.
.G
o visit Misty and Oreo Click here!

I am glad to see Oreo enjoying him self and also making us happy. Thanks to you Sara for keeping us up to date on Misty and Oreo. I am proud to claim you, your mom and your aunt as my friends--Dad

.Shooting My Universe.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.

.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.
..
DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets -5 acre pack
DAD's Special $99.

Please add referral code DAD to your order.

Dad appreciates the orders that you are giving me, I am sure that you will be satisfied with Biota Max. It has done wonders for me. Dad.

.

Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. You will find a lot about end rot & blight.

.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page. ( Please do not miss this link. Dad.


.We need to see what the eagles are doing this morning, Click on Eagle Web Cam and it will take you right up to their nest.

.http://the-estate-gardeners-diary.blogspot.com/.

Go TO THE BIG HOUSE. ( Link above.)..

/weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.

.The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own .

Today
Times of sun and clouds High 27C. Winds light and variable.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 82F
. Winds light

.This is all for me at the present time. I hope that all of you are full of pep this morning, and anxious to get on the job with a big smile. I am feeling real good and I have a lot planned for today. It is a pleasure to me to have the health and strength to work outside with my tomatoes, roses and Wildlife Habitat

Yes I did make that Sumatra X bold coffee and there is plenty for anyone that can stop in.

My thought for today is.

" Live for others every day, it's the true the better way."

I hope to see you on Friday morning if my life is spared.

BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights

5 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
I think we are going to have the same weather today! It may actually be safe to plant some tomatoes here this weekend. How exciting! Maybe tomorrow you could post a photo of your tomato garden to give me some inspiration.

Enjoy your day.

~Sara

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I love the fountain this morning also. ;-) Enjoy your day today! I think I'm going to head over here & get me a cup of your coffee!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

Oh what a beautiful morning it is...sunny, clear skies and no wind. A cup of your x-bold coffee out on the patio sounds about perfect.

I do enjoy listening to your fountain as I visit you so I am happy you will be sharing it with us for a while. I am also happy because my burpee tomato plants are on the UPS truck for delivery to me today. Too bad the delivery to our house is usually very late in the afternoon or early evening. I will be planting tomorrow and like Sara, a photo of your tomato plants would be great inspiration for me.

Delight in this sunny warm day, caring for your plants and cooling off at the fountain.

...Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

Love the sound of that fountain, the birds singing and I enjoy hearing you say a few words. A fountain does give one a calm peaceful feeling. You and Mary have a great day. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Couldn't we listen to that fountain all the time? It's so serene and peaceful to listen to and to look at. Love your friend Steve's picture of Tenpound Island at sundown, and the eagles are napping, too -- looks like everyone is happy today! The coffee is excellent, thanks! Wishing you and Ms. Mary a wonderful afternoon/evening...love from Jamaka and fams