Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE UNDRED FIFTY ONE

Good Morning.

Are you glad that Monday was not so bad after all. We are all still here and looking good, I think that it is a blessing just to be here. I know that you who are young may look at life a little differend than I do. To me ever day of life is a gift from God.
.
We did go to Grainger county yesterday morning, but we were a little dissapointed, the tomatoes that they had were of course hot house grown. They looked real nice, but the price of nearly 10.00 per bushel sent us on our way home empty handed. We are just going to wait untill Dad's home grown tomatoes are ready, they are better anyway, We did enjoy the trip up there, many interesting things to see along the way. DAD
.
My mood for today 5/18/10 is Happy.


."Time is so precious-do not waste it."..
.
." Wasted years will come again no more "
.
.Congratulations! Your NeoCounter has reached: 2500 cities.
. .Shooting My Universe.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
..
This is the best advice that I could ever give you, I know because I do it every day.
come
visit Misty and Oreo Click here! with me and when those two Shelties come up Smiling at you, a big smile will appear on your face. Thank you Sara for being so faitful in keeping us posted on Oreo. Dad.
.
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.

DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets -5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99.

Please add referral code DAD to your order.

Please check on Mary's cabbage and see what Biota Max has done for her.
.
.Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. There are many things here about end rot, blight and the generally asked question about producing tomatoes.

.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
We need to see wat the eagles are doing this morning, Click on Eagle Web Cam and it will take you right up to their nest.
.
.http://the-estate-gardeners-diary.blogspot.com
.
Go TO THE BIG HOUSE. ( Link above.)
.
.//weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.. ..
.The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own .
.
Today
Times of sun and clouds A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 23C. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
A mix of clouds and sun. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 74F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph

.
I don't think that I have told you how I am feeling, I am feeling very good this morning and my mood is Happy. If the weather is good I will be outside working, I have a load of mulch to move and put around the tomatoes. If you will look at can # 2 you can see the mulch.

Little green tomatoes are plentiful and it wont't be long untill I will have some of them in the frying pan.
.
No I did not forget the tea & coffee, it is ready and waiting on any one who can come in for a little visit.
.
Here is my thought for this day.

" Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world givith , give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled , neither let it be afraid, "

Sweet words of Jesus, J9hn 14 verse 27.
Are we enjoying that peace in our own hearts ?
. I plan in commimg back in the morning
.
BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights

4 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
Sorry you didn't get any tomatoes. But, I know yours will be well worth the wait. Nothing like a tomato fresh off the vine.

My day was extra happy yesterday! I got to play with my agility teacher's 12 week old golden retriever puppy. What a lovebug. I couldn't help but smile as he followed me around, tail wagging, licked my nose and wiggled in pure delight. He simply loves life. We sure could learn a lot from puppies.

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am happy and I am enjoying peace in my heart. Don't you just feel peaceful when you say the word "peace"...it has such a calming effect.

So good to read that you are feeling really good today and I can tell you are smiling too. After another cup of bold coffee you'll be ready to go out and move that mulch to the tomato garden. It is hard work now but it will keep down the weeds, so less work later.

Too bad the tomatoes were grown in the hot house. I wonder if they would be better than the ones found in the supermarket since they would be fresher if grown right there in Grainger. Our super is charging $4.99 a pound for hot house tomatoes so $10 a bushel seems reasonable. At least the day and the ride were enjoyable for you and Mary.

Hope you get your work done before the rains come; and I hope you get some help doing it. Then you can sit on your patio and listen to the gentle rain.

...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is good to be here today and each day we have is a blessing for sure. Glad you are feeling good and happy too. Take care moving that mulch. Slow and easy does it.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Mama Eagle is visiting the kids, your friend Steve's oriole photos make me homesick for the Mojave where we also enjoyed oriole visits, and I'm enjoying the coffee, thank you! Wish I could see the tomato garden, but it sounds like you are going to be quite happy soon ;) and Ms. Mary, as well, with her cabbages! Hope your day's work is going well. I wouldn't have bought those tomatoes up at Grainger, either, but am glad the ride was enjoyable, at least. Have a good evening! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams