Good Morning.
.
My mood for today 5/11 /10 is Happy.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
" Wasted years will come again no more".
.
Eagle Web Cam
.
Ecobirder
.
Visit our 2010 Contest page for entry details and categories. This year's deadline is July 6.
.
. .DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.
. .DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.
. DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
.
. Shooting My Universe. .
.
. DAD'S ROSE GARDEN ALBUM 2010
.
( For a much better view please use the slide show, and click on any picture that you want to view larger, THANKS, Dad. )
.
Now I am waiting on you to send me your Rose pictures, it is a good rose year and you all should have some beautiful ones. Don't let Dad down. Let's have fun and take time to " Stop and smell the roses. .
.
http://the-estate-gardeners-diary.blogspot.com/
GARDNED TO THE BIG HOUSE.
.
..//weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.. ....
The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own .
.
Today
Windy, a few thunderstorms possible High 25C. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Windy. A few showers in the morning, then isolated thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
.
These two below are good, I used them yesterday, her they are again.
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewSpHRMS0-c&feature=player_embedded.
http://www.whc.net/rjones/USN/USN_team.html.
.
I am going to make this a little short this Tuesday morning. I have a lot to do early that is if the weather lets me, it looks like some rain.
.
I am feeling good this morning after a restful night so I am ready to face the unknown day. I have the coffee ready. and this morning I have added tea.
.
If I have another day to live I hope to be here in the morning trying to do what I like to do, and that is to encourage you and get a smile on your face. Please don't worry about things that we cannot change. We need to leave that with our God.
.
" BE GOOD."
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.
14 years ago



3 comments:
Hope you get your "to do's" done. The rain is coming. But it didn't seem to be much rain when it came by here. The wind is up though. Have a great day. Thanks for your encouraging messages.
Good Morning DAD..
You are probably outdoors tending to the garden while I am still indoors ready for a cup of your delicious coffee. But, I do plan to get out soon...today is a sunny day here.. one that should not be wasted indoors.
I hope Steve (Shooting My Universe) checks out that National Wildlife Photo Contest. I think his nature photos could win, especially the ones he has posted over the past week of frogs, turtles, wild flowers, etc.
Hope you get to rest this afternoon while listening to the gentle rain falling on your plants. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Hope the weather has been good for you today, and that you accomplished your goals. I know your roses must be gorgeous; all the flowers here are blooming so amazingly well because of all the rain we got this last winter.
The eaglets are doing some housekeeping today, and looking very well.
I'm enjoying my coffee, thanks! and wishing you both a good evening. Love from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment