Monday, May 24, 2010

TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-FIVE

I wonder what Jim is smiling about7 some one must have told him a funny joke, DAD,
.
Thanks to all of you who are sending me your rose pictures, I do appreciate it, but I can use more. Dad
.
.
(click above for your break)
.
My mood for today 5/24/10 is Sad..
.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it." .
" Wasted years will come again no more "
.
You do need a smile, don't you ?
.
,
Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. You will find a lot about end rot & blight
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
( Please do not miss this link right up above. Dad.) .
.
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.
.
..DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets -5 acre pack DAD's Special $99. .
.
Please add referral code DAD to your order.
.
Dad appreciates the orders that you are giving me, I am sure that you will be satisfied with Biota Max. It has done wonders for me. In the picture that you are seeing is an example of what Biota Max can do for you. Why wait any longer to try it out for yourself.
.
Order direct or email me at white6416r@aol.com
.
.Tomato Casual
Lots of interesting receips here. Dad.
.
.We need to see what the eagles are doing this morning, Click on Eagle Web Cam and it will take you right up to their nest.
,
Go TO THE big House
.
Good Morning, Dad,
I thought of you and Mary when I saw this because I know how much you love flowers. Enjoy. Aloha, Betty
-----
Wait till you see the end when all the state flowers come together in a bouquet. WOW!!!
Click link below
.
.
The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own .
.
This is all for now, monday mornings are a little hard on me, it takes me a little longer to get my thoughts together. We did have a wonderful Sunday, we enjoyed our Sunday morning meeting and then we had the priviledge of another meeting at 4 p.m. We heard so many things about Jesus. That is the story that we never tire of hearing.
.
If all goes well I want to come back in the morning
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights
.

5 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I think we both need another cup of Sumatra x-bold coffee if we want to get moving today. And I need to get packing to be on the road before 10 AM to visit my grandsons.

It is going to be a hot here for the next few days. I am hoping the tiny tomatoes plants will be okay. I'll be away until Wednesday so I'll give them a good watering this morning and again when I get back. The Brandywines are doing good but 2 of the 3 cherry tomatoes are gone already. 1 came broken and another was dinner for the chipmunks. So I went out and bought an Early Girl and a Patio tomato plant...they are both looking good.

What a wonderful Sunday you and Mary had! Those stories are fresh in your mind and will keep you calm and happy throughout the week.

Have a peaceful day. ...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend and thanks for sharing that SMILE of Jim's with us. I'm smiling and enjoying a beautiful sunny morning in Ohio. Finally we have some sun and warm temps. Have a great Monday!

Lynne said...

Good morning, Dad! I stayed home from work today and so had some extra time to read blogs! My daughter is on her way to Haiti with the church Team to provide medical mission support. We request prayers!

It is comfortable in Southern, MD today. I have not been feeling too well over the weekend so am planning to do a lot of resting today and drinking plenty of H20.

I hope you have a great day!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

What gorgeous roses! They help on a Monday...and the coffee does too, thank you! ;) The eaglets are relaxing and having a bite to eat right now. One flew down from a branch into the nest when I logged on -- it won't be long now until they're all out of the nest and exploring their world!

Hope you have a relaxing day -- no need to work too hard on a Monday! ;) Love from Jamaka and fams

Sara said...

Wow, Jim sure knows how to catch some big fish!

I got my tomatoes planted on saturday. The weather is supposed to be sunny and warm this week, so they should get a good start. I'm hoping for a better season this year. Last year, we had so much cool weather & rain, no one around here had a very good crop.

Hope you had a great day. See you in the morning!