Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIFTY TWO

The rose above is from Dad's rose garden.

.
The following 2 pictures are some more of those double knockout roses from Jim's garden.

Flowers-10 Flowers-5

My mood for today 5/19/10 is Happy.

."Time is so precious-do not waste it."

" Wasted years will come again no more "

.Go visit Misty and Oreo Click here!
I am glad to see Oreo enjoying him self and also making us happy. Dad
.



The video above will explain its self. It is the wonderful sounds of my fountain # 3. It is 2 minuets long. When you feel all tired and down and out just listen to this and it will help calm you and you will feel much better. I will have this cam on every day for a few days. DAD

Take a look at Mary's cabbage, she only has 6 heads but wishes she had more. She did use Biota Max on these plants and the have done good.

.Now I need to find out about you, are you out of that bed and getting ready to face another day. Remember that God has given us all another clean sheet this morning, I wonder what mine will look like at bedtime.

I am feeling very good this morning. I did have a busy day yesterday but things went well and I finished a few that had needed to be done. I got most of the mulch moved ( Cam # 2 ) I am now going to try and slow down a little and sit back and watch the tomatoes grow, the roses bloom and the birds enjoying the Wildlife Habitat. I don't have any complaints this morning. I have found out through the years that contentment is a wonderful thing. Just being satisfied with our lot in life. DAD

.

Shooting My Universe.

.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

.

.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.

..

DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets -5 acre pack

DAD's Special $99.Please add referral code DAD to your order...

.

Here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.

.We need to see what the eagles are doing this morning, Click on Eagle Web Cam and it will take you right up to their nest.

.http://the-estate-gardeners-diary.blogspot.com/.

Go TO THE BIG HOUSE. ( Link above.)

Here is my thought for today, it is a saying that all carpenters practice in their work. And I am going to try and do this myself.

" Measure twice and saw once "

This is going to be all for today, I hope that we can all be kind and friendly to all men. And above all don't forget to " Live for others."

BYE BYE DAD

Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights

8 comments:

Becky said...

Dad, you are so right... contentment is a wonderful thing.

Mary's cabbages are looking so good. How is Mary feeling these days?

I also really love your white rose. I've never seen that kind of rose before, so full like that one.

Thanks for the relaxing video! I'm going to turn it on again right now as I get ready for bed.

Have a great day in the Wildlife Habitat!

Sara said...

More beautiful rose photos! And Mary's cabbage plants are gorgeous. I'm not a big fan of eating cabbage, but they sure are pretty too look at.

I'd love to come sit in your wildlife habit with you today. Instead, after a walk with the dogs, I'm off to school. Only 15 more days of classes until exams! Crunch time!

~Sara

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
It's so good to hear your voice, & that fountain sounds heavenly! I could listen to it for hours. Mary's cabbage looks great. I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. Our little garden seems to be growing some....(I THINK) as we are amateurs. Have a good day!

Joan said...

Good Afternoon DAD..

Another late visit due to telephone conversations with an old friend who was to visit on Friday but is stuck down in your area with a broken car in a strange garage. Fortunately her daughter lived close so she can stay with her.

Contentment is wonderful and I am blessed with a life that is content and know when to slow down and enjoy the life I have. In a few minutes I will meet another friend for lunch and we will talk and laugh and share new stories. It will be a happy, relaxing afternoon.

Enjoy your afternoon sitting back and watching the tomatoes grow, the roses bloom and the birds enjoying the habitat you created for them. I'll see you in the morning.

..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Don't those cabbages look good! And what lovely roses...so glad you got most of the mulch moved and are going to take it easy today and appreciate the beauty of the habitat you've helped make! Sounds like an excellent way to spend this day. ;) Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad Mary Cabbages are looking great ~ and I love your water feature the sound it makes is really so relaxing ~ Ally x

Sayit-baldys said...

YES DAD, IT'S GOOD TO THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSINGS THOUGH WE MAY NOT RECOGNIZE THEM AS BLESSINGS AT THE TIME. sam

Sonya said...

Enjoyed the water fountain. Wonder why water is so peaceful, but can be so powerful. Love to hear it's gentle streams, and rainfall and the sound of your fountain. Hope you all have a good evening. And I hope you got to watch the tomatoes grow some. lol
Sonya