Good Morning.
.
Cam #1 is in operation Iwill have it a little more out in the garden after the lawn mower moves on.. DAD
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam # 1 This link should take you down there,
.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
MYEVERYDAYLIFE
.
I am really beginning to talk and I don't have any thing to talk about. I did get a few things done yesterday, My # 1 Cam went off but I soon found the problem and it will be on this morning.
I do hope to get the camera out in the garden and try to show you more, Dad.
.
Now here below is my most important link of all that I have. It tells you lots about how to produce tomatoes. Be sure that you read the page all the way to the end, Dad
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here.
You know that they are on Vacation, Sara will have lots to show us when she gets home, I hope that it will be soon. DAD
.
Shooting My Universe
.
weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. ..The link here will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather. I have had some rain which has been a great help. Dad..
.
Today,,7/01/10
Abundant sunshine. High 30C. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Plentiful sunshine. High 86F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
.
I have the coffee ready so I am going to stop, I am still open for any changes that come in.
.
Here is my thought for this day,
.
" The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. but fools despise wisdom and instruction."
.
Taken from Proverbs chapter 1 and verse 7, Spoken by Solomon.
.
I hope to see you in the morning if all is well. Let's try to be kind to all that we meet today, it's the best thing to do..
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
14 years ago



4 comments:
Good Morning DAD...
What a beautiful morning it is! I am enjoying a good cup of coffee on the deck surrounded with nature's bounty...sun, water, flowers, birds, and I can't forget the dogs! Oreo and Misty are like my tail whenever I have food or go into the kitchen. They know I will give them something good. This morning they both shared my fried egg..half for them and half for me.
There is a nest in the awning over the deck and a couple of babies peeking out. We all had to go indoors earlier this morning because the mother was very upset. She wanted to bring some food to her babies. She is a grey bird but the garden has a beautiful yellow bird with a black tail who comes to sit on the yellow day lilies.
I hope you and Mary and Prince have a relaxing and peaceful day. ...Sara's Mom
Hello Again DAD..
We just got back from a nice afternoon in downtown Plymouth. I decided to pour a glass of ice coffee and visit your side bars.
As usual Steve's photos are beautiful and I will definitely be checking out his cruise as a possible vacation for Len and I.
But I wanted to make sure everyone reads Jim's blog today or maybe tomorrow you can post the wonderful poem: "It Just Takes One".
Hope your day has been as nice as ours. Oreo and Misty will have a special treat tonight. Sara will probably post a photo tomorrow so look for it in the morning. ...Sara's Mom
Hi DAD,
Once the tomatoes are off the vines, we should all pack our bags and go on a cruise right into Steve's photos. Yup, cam 1 is up and working. Things are pretty quiet. I need to wake up at 3am to catch the 9am activities in your garden. Aloha, Sara's aunt
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and PRINCE!:
Sounds like just about perfect weather over your way -- hope it has been, and that you are enjoying your evening. Miss those eagles already, don't you? I imagine your yard is looking wonderful -- still wish I had the ability to see your webcams again, but no go. Love to you all from Jamaka and fams (special purrs to Prince!)
Post a Comment