Wednesday, October 5, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY EIGHE

Begin the day with God, go through the day with God, conclude the day with God, and you will sleep better tonight when you are ready for that cot tonight.

Good Morning

I must ask about my friends the first thing this morning. I hope that all is well at your house this morning. it might be a little better if we had a cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee, well it will be ready soon, now if I just had some way to get you right beside me.

I am feeling very good, I had a busy day on Tuesday mostly working on the comments , I think that I having  them right, we will know up in the morning when readers call in, some satisfied and some not happy, I have done the best that I can,what do  you expect from a 98 man, not much I hope. I will let you know how things go. DAD

I have been thinking about  Oreo and Chewy, I have Oreo's picture in the side panel but nothing from chewy, we need to go to

Sara's Dog Training

  • Sara's Dog Training and get a close up look, thanks Sara for giving us those smiles. I love those two, they are so good

    I will be going to Hyperbarieoxygen therapy this morning at around 10 a.m.will get out around 12 noon, then back to Dads house for another day of work, not much planed at the present, but something will turn up, it always does. And I do feel like working ' thanks to that oxygen. I wish that tomato season was here, we can dream about it anyway.

  • John White

    I am stopping here  for a coffee break and get ready for that oxygen. I may have a little more after that, there are several things that I have left, I don't like to mention so much about my advertising sales, but it takes money to keep the wheels turning, and there is lots in the panel to enjoy'

    Sending you my love and the best for this day

    BYE     BYE     DAD

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning, DAD,
    I hope you are refreshed and ready for another visit to the HBOT center. It is too late here for coffee, so I will pass and get mine later. Big smiles and Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt.

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    Looks like a fall day out my window. The sun is sunshing and the leaves on the maple tree are glistening a soft yellow tone. And, I am SMILING big because I can sit here and type a comment into your new pop up comment screen. You and Mary did work hard on making changes to keep us from getting frustrated.

    I think after yesterday afternoon and evening's work you will really enjoy your morning at the HBOT center. You'll be back producing SMILES for your friends there. I wish you still had some of your delicious tomatoes to bring to them. Hopefully next season you can stop by and surprise them with a small basketful.

    Enjoy this lovely fall day. ...Sara's Mom

    betty said...

    Good Afternoon, DAD,
    You are back from the HBOT center and I am back for my cup of coffee.
    It sure does taste good. Thank you and Mary, too, for working on the comments. I hope all of your friends are as pleases as Joan and I.
    Thanks for posting some of the GEMS from the convention. They encourage us to practice humility. Have a lovely afternoon. I'm off to the farmers' market for some papayas. Aloha from HI...Sara's aunt