Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOSAND TWO HUNDRED TEN

What so ever a man sows that shall he also reap , and remember that God is looking down from Heaven.

Time is so precious- do not waste it living for your self, live for others.

Good Morning.

I hope that all of my world wide friends are out of that bed and ready to go.Some time ago we always started our journal with this line at the very top.

" My mood for today is happy"

I am going to start that again, some of the moods were sad, worried, perplexed and  contrary just what ever we felt like, then you will know what you are going to deal with that day.

Subject: CAMERA VIEW Robin lays 4 eggs in hanging basket
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:39:02 -0700

This has been around...but in case you missed it:

The video clip in the attached link is amazing.

An American robin lays her four eggs in a hanging

basket and the home owners set up a camera to

film the results.

To see it all, click here.

Here it is what you have been asking me for DAD

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE

  • Our bible study is Hebrews the 11th chapter for tonight , the meeting is here at our home. " Without faith it is impossible to please God "

    You know that I am not done with this yet, while I am gone to my   exercise   just make your self at home, look around at any think that you need to. You know as much about this place as I do. And when I am finished around noon I will tell you a little more.

    I am sending my love your way.

    BYE     BYE      DAD

  • 2 comments:

    Sara said...

    Good morning DAD, I'm running a bit late this morning...forgot to set the alarm. That means Chewy actually slept IN! A milestone.

    Joan said...

    Good Afternoon DAD...

    I started by day early by getting outdoors to do all my errands before the rains came. Then I had time to sit here with a cup of x-bold and watch that charming video of Mama bird feeding her very noisy babies who always seemed to have their mouths open wide. And then poor Mama comes home one day to an empty nest. I could almost feel her sadness. I had not seen it before so you brought a big SMILE to my face.

    Your house always seems to be so busy; always welcoming friend for Bible meetings or visitors to your area. Like us readers, they know where to come for a friendly greeting, a lot of smiles, and a lot of good advise. Lucky them to be able to visit in person.

    Hope you get a nap in with Prince before tonight's meeting. Have a wonderful day. ...Sara's Mom