Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NINE

Time is so precious- do not waste it

Good Morning

As you can see and hear Jim, Mary and I went to the smoky mountains yesterday after my oxygen treatment .I wish that you could all been with us. It was a beautiful day, just real nice weather for the Smokiest, and I was feeling so much better as you can see by the short video. We did not go all the way to the top but where we were the trees are starting to turn to a beautiful color and will be good this week. We plan to go back.

Many tourist are taking advantage of this there was a long line of cars coming out of the mountains . when you look out over these beautiful m0untains and all the wild life how can any one say that there is no God.. His Wildlife Habitat is very large but well kept.

I hope that you are felling  good this morning, and able to get to that wonderful job that you love, remember what I said a few days ago, "Its is bad when you are spending your life in a job that you hate. Look round you might do better. DAD.

I have not made any plans for the day except I am planning to get a cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee we were out of x bold so when we were in Gatlinberg  yesterday Mary saw a Starbuck store and bought us a pound, it is expensive, but good DAD

Jim and I will be leaving here about 9 A.M. for the Hyperbaric oxygen therapy. We do that 5 days each morning, and I am well pleased with the results that I am seeing, and I hope that yo can see the results also. Come on Tomato season I am ready and waiting. DAD.

Favorite Links

Why don't we go to

Sara's Dog Trainin this morning and get a real smile , I need one. Thanks Sara.

Ever man has a choice in life he may approach life as a creator or critic, a lover or a hater, a giver or a taker

The younger generation knows more about every thing than the old folks--except how to make a living

Giving credit, the top one a Fathers Book of Wisdom the bottom one  Over the Hill & On a Roll.

This is all from Dad until after the oxygen treatment.

I have enjoyed it, and should I have to tell you every day that I Love you ? Yes I should and I am.

See you when the sun comes up over the hen house.

BYE     BYE     DAD.

4 comments:

Sara said...

How nice that you got to get out and enjoy some beautiful scenery yesterday! What a treat. Being amongst trees and mountains is one of my favorite places to be.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm so glad you are doing so well with that therapy and it was good to see you had a great day to get out and see the beauty of fall. I can only imagine what it must be like in the mountains. I have seen lots of it in the hills of Ohio though and it is just wonderful. Hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Gosh you have me smiling from ear to ear with your video, especially when you so happily and pointedly said I'm heading back home now; I'm gonna get me a nap. Such wonderful enthusiasm in your voice! So glad Jim and Mary decided to give you this special treat of seeing the Smokies up close and all dressed up in her fall colors.

You certainly have and continue to approach life as a creator, lover and giver. And you and your Fathers Book of Wisdom have made for some wonderful children who approach life the same way.

You enjoy that nap now and I'll see you when the sun comes up over the hen house. Love you.
...Sara's Mom

betty said...

Good Day, DAD,
Can you feel the smiles? It was a delight to see you surrounded by the gorgeous trees in the Smokies.
It would be fun to walk the trails. What a fun day for you, Mary and Jim. Aloha from HI...Sara's aunt