Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & FIFTEEN.

 

Good Morning.

Picture by Mary.

Yesterday morning when I went in the kitchen to get my first cup of coffee this is what I found. Mary surprised me and placed it there after I had gone to sleep. Of course it was another birthday present for me. It is something that I needed and I do appreciate it so much. It was a new Hymn book and a beautiful Bible case, both of the ones that I have were very old and worn so I am happy with the new ones.

  • Time is so precious-do not waste it.     © 2008 by Ray F White.

  • "The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

  • Well this is wednesday and I am glad, I am not going to talk very much today about birthdays, I enjoyed the day to the fullest, but after awhile you become tired. But I do want to thank every one for all that you done for me.

  • I love you all and I hope that we can keep talking about producing good homegrown tomatoes, you know that is the main reason that I started this journal a little over five years ago. I have made so many friends that I am proud to know, and i guess that I have made a few enemies along the way, I am sorry if I have, but try to forgive me if you can.

  • Do you think that a cup of our coffee would help us get started, it smells good, come on in any time that you can and we can chat a little before we face the day. You know that I always have hot tea ready also. These litle coffee times help me a lot that we have each morning.

  • Be sure and see what  Jim has to say today, I know that he will make you smile,  Dad....

  • RECORD  RELICS   BE SURE AND LOOK AT THIS TODAY.

  • Purchase  Knob   In  the east.

  •  

  •  In Dad's back yard. See the birds and watch Dad work. In the spring this cam will be watching the tomatoes grow, from the day that they are planted. DAD

  • ( If you have any problem viewing Dad's cam just send me an email and I will help you.  white6416r@aol.com  DAD. )

  • WEATHER     This is AOL weather.
  •  
  • WEATHER . COM    

  • Map IP Address

  • Please join us in this FLY THE FLAG campaign and PLEASE forward this Email immediately to everyone in your address book asking them to also forward it. We are trying to get the word out all across this great land and into every community in the United States of America.   

  • . THE PROGRAM:
     
    On Thursday, September 11th, 2008, an American flag should be displayed outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States. Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on this seventh anniversary of one our country's worst tragedies. We do this honor of those who lost their lives on 9/11, their families, friends and loved ones who continue to endure the pain, and those w ho today are fighting at home and abroad to preserve our cherished freedoms.
     
    In the days, weeks and months following 9/11, our country was bathed in American flags as citizens mourned the incredible losses and stood shoulder-to-shoulder against terrorism. Sadly, those flags have all but disappeared. Our patriotism pulled us through some tough times and it shouldn't take another attack to galvanize us in solidarity. Our American flag is the fabric of our country and together we can prevail over terrorism of all kinds 
     
    (1) Forward this email to everyone you know (at least 11 people). Please don't be the one to break this chain. Take a moment to think back to how you felt on 9/11 and let those sentiments guide you.
     
    (2) Fly an American flag of any size on 9/11. Honestly, Americans should fly the flag year-round, but if you don't, then at least make it a priority on this day.
     
    Thank you for your participation.
  • Please READ THE REST OF DAD'S journal. just click and it will take you there.

  • Bye  Bye   Dad.

  • 9 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning & "Happy Birthday, Dad!!!!"
    Many Hugs

    connie

    Anonymous said...

    I am glad that your day was a good one yesterday. I saw where you got quite a few comments on wishing you a Happy Birthday. I noticed a lot of my journal readers posted. Hope your day goes well today along with Mary's and Princess'. Helen

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning Dad, I need to go get myself a cup of coffee and wake up some!  I am moving slow today.  Glad to hear you had a good birthday and got some great gifts too!  Hope today is a wonderful day also.  Linda

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning Dad. :) What a nice surprise gift to wake up to that Mary set out for you. :) Reminding folks to fly the flag is always needed. Thanks for posting it. I havent caught you on your webcam yet, but I am watching! You should tell everyone a time that you are going to go out there and wave at everyone at that time! You don't have to do it every day...but a couple of times should include everyone. Hope your having a great day today. :) Love, Kelly

    Anonymous said...

    Hello Dad what a lovely surprise Mary set up for you ~ it makes a lovely picture ~ I am so glad your day went well ~ thank you for my cup of tea I'm in a bit late but with the children back to school today I should get back to normal ~ Ally x

    Anonymous said...

    Good Afternoon Dad,
    What a wonderful surprise from Mary!!  I'm so glad that you had a happy birthday!!  The coffee is still good this afternoon.  Have a good evening!!

    Love ya,
    Hollie

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Dad!
    Great picture of you! Wasn't that so nice of your daughter to surprise you like that??? Mary is so sweet! God bless you Dad and your children.
    love ya,
    carlene

    Anonymous said...

    May your birthday be a joyous one, and may you have many, MANY more, Dad! I'm glad you enjoy your gifts and being with your family on your special Day.  Looks like it's breezy where you are -- always enjoy checking in on your WebCam!

    Have a wonderful day; my best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^

    Anonymous said...

    happy birthday dad!  sorry I am late!  I have friend who is 95 she is very special to me!  rose