Saturday, April 18, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED AND TWELVE

GOOD MORNING,
.
( It is 4 a/m. on Sunday morning, the tempeature is 59, and there will be some sun today, I just wanted you to know that things are looking very good here in the Tennessee Valley. I hope to see you Monday morning if all goes well.. DAD )

Time is so precious-do not waste it.


The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal..




This video (link below) is a little long, but you might enjoy it. This is something that the children will enjoy- Rope Jumping. I did when I was a little boy. Dad

Amazing Rope Jumping Team.

Lisianthus: Elegant Rose-like BeautiesTo view Click Here

I hope that the weather is as good this Saturday as it was yesterday. A perfect day in every way, bright sun all day and very summer like, at 7:15 last night the temperature was 74. Here this Saturday morning at 3 a.m. it is 50.

And I am wondering about our eagles up in Virginia. They were doing real good the last time that I saw them late Friday afternoon. As so as the sun comes up we want to go up there and look at them and see how they made it through the night`. Eagle Web Cam

.

Here is my thought for the weekend.

" And now abideth faith, hope and charity, these three; But the greatest of these is charity."

From Ist Corinthians, capter 13 verse 13.

John C. sent me the link below. DAD

http://nethugs.com/spiritual/the-will-of-god/#more-97

.The past week has been a hard one for me, maybe the one coming up will be a little better, if not we will just take whatever come and realize it might be good for us.

This is going to be all for today, I will not be here on Sunday, but I do want to see you early Monday morning . We plan to set the tomato plants out on Tuesday morning, ( weather permitting.)

I hope that the weekend goes good for you , a good time to have some quietness and do a little meditating, thinking about good things.Keep smiling.

BYE BYE DAD

white6416r@aol.com...

865-850-5763.


© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

7 comments:

Lynne said...

I'm sorry you've had a hard week, and hope this one will show improvement. Perhaps, the nicer weather will help. I checked in on the eagles and only see the babies, not the mama. She must be off getting breakfast, lol.

Hope you have a blessed day!

Kelly said...

Good morning Dad :) It stayed warmer overnight there than it did here, it dropped to 37 this morning as the sun came up, its now almost 40. I am enjoying my coffee and was up early to see that beautiful sunrise we have seen so little of up until a couple of days ago. I don't want to miss a minute of it, especially since we have rain moving in for tomorrow. I am sorry you have had a hard time this week. I hope you get to feeling better and today will hold good things for you. The eaglets are growing so fast arent they? I love to watch them. I read on their blog where they are banding them and will weight them and know whether they are a boy or a girl by their weight. Have a good day today. XOXO Love, Kelly

madcobug said...

I just visited the eaglets Dad, I get so tickled at them. Their bodies are so heavy they use their winds like arms to help support themselves. If the weather is pretty Tuesday maybe you will feel better when you see those tomatoes in the ground. Have a blessed weekend. Helen

Hollie said...

Dad,
I'm so sorry that you have had arough week. I sure hope the next one is much better.

Colt tore up my tomato garden bed yesterday. :) I just thought that might bring a smile to your face!

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked them, Ray. It's good to know the will of God is always best in any situation. You, Mary, Frances & many others are an inspiration to all that know your situations. Whether it be sickness age,or whatever. You just keep on going & that encourages us to continue ourselves. Love you & Mary! Take care & have a good meeting tomorrow as well. Wish I were there, too.

baldy said...

dad, best wishes to you and yours including
the tomato plants. sam

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Those Lisianthus are beautiful -- so much like roses, especially the white ones. Have you tried them in your garden? Do they have a good fragrance?

I'm very sorry this week has been a hard one for you, Dad. Hope it changes for the better right away! Your Thought For The Day and the link your friend sent are good to have and hold when things seem tough. Let's both do that, shall we? And Ms. Mary no doubt agrees.

Love and hugs to you both from Jamaka and fams