Monday, April 27, 2009

ENTRY # SEVNTEEN HUNDRED & NINETEEN.

This is our precious new little cousin, Hayley, She and her Dad and Mom, Jim and Marla, were with us in our meeting Sunday morning. What a treat for us. We are so proud of her.
.
Good Morning,

Time is so precious-do not waste it.

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

The weather might be a good subject to start with on this Monday morning, Yesterday, Sunday, the day started with a temperature of 61 and the high for the day was 85. And real bright sunshine all the day. Now that is what Dad calls real tomato growing weather. Get your mayonnaise and buns ready.

Now here the temperature is 68 this morning at 3 a.m. , and we expect a high of 80 today, with still a lot of sunshine promised. What more could you ask for. SMILE.


Don't you think that Tea and Starbucks coffee should be the next thing that we think about, I can't go on very much longer without mine. I am glad to tell you that it is ready and waiting on you, and you are welcome to come right in.

I want to look at the 3 eagles as soon as the sun comes up, I looked at them at 7 p.m on Sunday and they were all alone, and it looked like that they were waiting on their supper, they seemed nervous. It must be quite a job to keep food for these 3. How do Ma and Pa ever do it. When do they get their nap?


If you would like to go with me up to the Eagle Web Cam come on let's go. They will be glad to see us.




Below info from Eric:
"Hi Dad. This is really good:
.http://kentuckydeb.multiply.com/journal/item/703/8_Inspirational_Older_People...there_may_be_hope_for_us_baby_boomers
Below from Eric:
"And you may like to see my latest story: Australia's Funniest Ghost Writer:
.
.
Thanks Eric, I do appreciate everything that you send our way, it is always very interesting, send more and more often. Why don't you visit us sometime? Dad.
.
Here is my thought for today.
.
" See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise."
.
" Redeeming the time, because the days are evil."
.
This thought is Ephesians, chapter 5, verses 15 & 16, This is the chapter that we are having for our bible study this week. Dad.
.
.Here is a link below that Becky sent me this morning, it looks interesting.
.
Hey Dad, it's me again... check out this web page for all the neat products: http://shop.cafepress.com/design/20576913
.
( Becky the link above is not working for me, I will try to get it going later.)
.
It IS WORKING NOW.
.
It's time for me to go. I do hope that all is well for you today, If you can Smile and be content that will help to make it a much better day. I think that I will spend at least part of this day sitting in that easy chair down at the garden and watch the tomatoes grow and hear the birds sing, and count my blessings. I have plenty of chairs, come join me. Dad.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.

10 comments:

Becky said...

What a sweet picture of you and Mary and the baby. I also enjoyed the video of the tomato planting, with Dad standing and directing the show! And MY, you have some loud songbirds where you live! Speaking of birds, isn't it exciting that our eagle babies are so close to learning to fly? I am watching with great excitement. I hope for lovely warm weather ahead for both you and the eagles... smile. And you're right, I bet that mama and papa eagle are getting worn out with all that hunting! Although... they seem to be gone from the nest a lot... maybe they are sneaking a nap somewhere else. Love, Becky.

Becky said...

Hey Dad, it's me again... check out this web page for all the neat products: http://shop.cafepress.com/design/20576913

Lynne said...

Good morning! I took a look at the eaglets and no mama again. However, I think she is probably somewhere closeby. It would be cool to see them take their first flight!

Lovely family photo, the baby is so precious!

I hope you have a blessed day!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad I enjoyed watching you working on your Tomato patch ~ and thankyou Mary for the link you sent us ~ Glad to hear your meeting went well ~ and I loved the Photograph of your precious new little cousin, Hayley, she certainly is a beautiful Baby ~
thankyou for my Cuppa and your company ~ Ally x

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How nice to see you and Mary pictured with that sweet little one. That must have given you a SMILE or two having her there with you. I'd love to be near by in one of those chairs listening to the birds. But I'm here working as usual today.

Cindi ;) said...

Good morning Dad...lovely pic of your cousin...cute...now I'm on to check the eaglets..have a great day!

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
Hayley is such a doll. I enjoyed your video of you guys working. I would love to be able to come sit with you down by the garden & chat awhile today. I sure wish I lived closer to you. Enjoy anyway!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary: Echoing the other posters' comments and adding that I really enjoyed your little video today! and appreciated the Thoughts For The Day. Hope the weather continues perfect for the plants! and I just checked on the eaglets who are sleeping off in the "corners" of the nest. They must work hard to be so tired. ;) Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams

madcobug said...

Haley is a beautiful baby. Great picture of the three of you. I liked that video. Have a wonderful evening. Helen

Carlene Noggle said...

Hi Dad,
that sure is a cutie pie yall have for a little cousin! I wish I lived closer to yall and I would come sit a spell and talk tomatoes with you!
love,
carlene