Saturday, April 4, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & ONE

Good Morning.
.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.

BEGIN, continue and finish THE DAY WITH GOD, Give Him the best that you have.
.


I hope that all is going good for you this Saturday morning, it's a morning that most of us look forward too, a little more rest. But if we do have too work today we are not going to worry about that, the day will go well I am sure if we just get ourselves ready to face it.
.
I am getting some tea and coffee ready so stop in anytime this morning that you can, I will pour you a hot cup, and I might smile a little for you.
.
I want to remind you again about the change of the location of my Outdoor Cams Links. You will find them both in the side panel. They are working much better there. If you do have any trouble I would be glad if you would let me know.
.
And this link Eagle Web Cam will let you look right into the eagles nest. I got a good look at them yesterday and they look like that they are doing good. I can see some growth, and the largest one stood up and flapped his wings.I hope that your children are getting to see this, some of my readers are very young, and I do love children. Dad.
.

Here in east Tennessee we are still having very good weather, warm but still a few showers. At 3 A.M. this Saturday morning the tempeature is 41, and we look to have plenty of sunshine today. In the week ahead I expect to get a lot more done in the tomato garden.
.
Jamaka my friend who lives in Southern California sent me this link below, it is helpful and interesting.
.
http://nopawsleftbehind.org/paws/
.
ARTIC WEB CAM
BrushStrokes
Burpee
Comments for Princess
Dad's Airplane Flying Days
Dad's Grocery Store Days
Dad's Memoirs.
.
I am in need of a few big smiles for Dad's Smile Album I would like to see you there. You know how much I love Smiles, so do help me out. And I would like to get a few smiles from some other country, you know that smiles are the same in every langusge, so I would not have any trouble in reading your smile. Help me out. DAD.
.
And while I am begging I would also like for you to look at my guest book, it's also up above in the side panel.
.
I think this is about enough for this Saturday morning, that side panel can be of more help to you than I can.
I hope to see you again on Monday morning, I hope that you can have a quiet and helpful day on Sunday, that is what Mary and I are expecting to do. Keep smiling untill I see you again.
.
BYE BYE from DAD.
.
white6416r@aol.com..
.

865-850-5763
.
2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
.

7 comments:

Cindi said...

Good morning dad, as I sit here drinking my blueberry coffee, eating a bowl of oatmeal, and waking up reading your blog...thank you, I was in a sour mood, but you have changed it....have a great day!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Hope the sun shines for you !

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I'm hoping to get outside today & enjoy a warm day....it's supposed to be around 70. Then freezing temps are coming back in... Brrrrr. Have a wonderful day!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad I hope you and Mary have a wonderful weekend ~ enjoy your meeting tomorrow and look forward to seeing you bright and early Monday ~ thankyou for your company and my "Cuppa" ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hey Ray, Frances said you & Mary are going to Johnson City tomorrow. If you do, give my regards to everyone up that way. Especially Jim & Beverly. Wish I were going to be there. Be careful in going up & back home. I, like everyone else,wish you two a great day tomorrow. Love to you & Mary both, Jay

jmuhj said...

Hi, Dad and Ms. Mary!
Was able to see both your WebCams just now with no problem. ;) Thank you for posting that link, too -- I know it is saving precious lives. May your Saturday night be restful and calm and your Sunday be inspiring and energizing! Love and hugs from Jamaka and family, including my calico girl, Maryam, who is helping me type this ^^

baldy said...

HI DAD,
I HAD A NICE GARDEN FOR SO MANY YEARS AND WILL MISS HAVING IT NOW.
GOOD FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO BE OUT IN THAT PATCH OF TOMATOS WHERE YOU LOVE TO SPEND QUALITY TIME.
I THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSINGS ON US. sam