Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONE

Good Morning.

Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

.
How are you feeling this Wednesday morning ? I think that I am going to be alright. After I have a cup of coffee I will be able to tell you more.

Here is our weather report for today. It looks like that we might a little rain this afternoon.

Right Now at
3:08
AM
EDT
65 °
Cloudy
Feels Like
65°
Relative Humidity
84%
Barometer
30.30(Steady)atm
Dew Point
60.


This is AOL weather.

Come on in the coffee and tea is ready and I have a cup in my hand and a smile on my face, sit down and I will pour you a cup. When you drink that you will be a little more able to face this cold, cruel world.

I hope that the eagles had a good night, we will have too wait for daylight to come before we can tell. But we can be ready to go up there. This http://www.wvec.com/cams/eagle.html will give you a free ride right up to their nest.

Here is my thought for today.

" Remember now thy creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them."

This is from the Ecclesiastes, chapter 12 and verse 1.

We did have a wonderful day testerday, as I already told you Jim and Beverly came down for the day and my sweet granddaughter Beth, was with them. We had a lot of fun talking , eating and taking pictures. It was all over too soon.

Late yesterday I did get to sit down at the garden for a while and enjoyed the birds singing and just looking at those tomatoes. Before I left I watered the tomatoes.

I've learned that keeping a Tomato garden is worth a medicine cabinet full of pills.

Please look over in the side panel at our visitors list, there are two, one for countries and one for cities, it is becoming interesting to me. So many people all over this world are taking their precious time to read what this old man has to say about tomatoes and a few other things. It hunbles me. Thank to all of you. DAD.

I must stop and visit the coffee pot one more time, and then I am going to get too work. I hope to be able to see you again in the morning, you know what I like for you to do. SMILE.

BYE BYE DAD.

.
white6416r@aol.com.


65-850-5763

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Becky said...

Morning, Dad... not going to write too much, I'm very sleepy and need to get to bed, but wanted to give you a hello and hope you have a good day!

Cindi ;) said...

Good morning dad...
Cookies are your browsers files you've attached gone to etc...they need to be cleared regularly otherwise too much jobble jargon for you computer starts to happen...you can clear your cache....click Tools, on Menu bar, go to Internet Options, Under the General Tab find Browsing History, click on that.. the next page highlight cookies and history. answer ok...this wipes out the useless jargon ...thus clearing your cache...making it easier for your computer to do its job..should be done daily...hope that helps... have a good day.

Kelly said...

Good afternoon Dad :) I was having some computer trouble yesterday, so I didnt get to see the video, but I enjoyed it today. :) Thanks for posting it. I am glad you are feeling better today. Sometimes we have to take a day and slow down a bit to let our bodies catch up! I know, I have to do that sometimes. I hope you are having a nice day today. :) Love, Kelly

madcobug said...

i Dad, Glad that you enjoyed that visit yesterday. Bet those tomatoes are growing this pretty sunshiny weather. Have a great afternoon along with Mary. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

I'm so glad you enjoyed a good visit with your family, too. Always nice to do that! Your plants look nice and I see it's a little bit breezy today at your place. I'm SMILING and cleaning. Love and hugs to you both from Jamaka and fams

baldy said...

HEY DAD, I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALL DAY TO GET YOUR BLOG ON BRESNAN WHICH I HAD INSTALLED YESTERDAY.
FINALLY I HAVE GOTTEN YOUR BLOG TO COME ON CURRENTLY.
IT HAD BEEN STALLED ON A PAST ENTRY AND NOW I HAVE THE APRIL 29 ENTRY RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF ME.
MAY TAKE ME A WHILE TO LEARN BRESNAN. I LIKE IT THOUGH BECAUSE IT IS SO FAST.
DAD KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK. sam