Thursday, April 16, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED AND TEN

Good Morning.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

.
Well how is the week going with you, so far I have been doing very good, just a few dissapoinments but we can always expect them. My garden Cam is not completly done, but I am going to get busy and see what I can do. I do want to have it ready the day that we set out the tomato plants.
.
We are having a warm morning once again, at 3 A.M. the tempeature is 48, but it again mentions showers. We have everything ready and we are waiting on a little dry weather. We hope no later than monday or tuesday of next week we will be able to get the job done.
.
It's Starbucks Coffee time here at Dad's house, and it is all ready and waiting on you, don't forget to stop in and have a little chat wiith me, I look forward to that. I also have plenty off all kinds of TEA. And I do need to see a smile.
.
I want us to do is go to the
Eagle Web Cam and let it take us right up to the nest and see how they are doing this morning, It has been very interesting the last few days to just watch them grow. Please don't miss them and also show them to your children. I did not get to see them very much yesterday, I was very busy all day. I do hope to find them well when the sun comes up. .
.


Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
Dad's Views and Tomato News
Eagle Web Cam
.
A few links above that you might enjoy, there are several more over in the side panel.
.
American Profile Magazine
.
Interesting reading. Dad.
.
Here is my thought for today.
.
" There is nothing more beautiful than A rainbow, but it takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow. If life is to be rounded and many- colored like the rainbow, both Joy and sorrow must come to it. Those who have not known anything but prosperity and pleasure become hard and shallow, but those whose prosperity has been mixed with adversity become kind and gracious."
.
This is from Apples of Gold.
.
It is time again for me to get out of here again. Let's be good today, think good thouhts and do good deeds. And be kind and give every one a big smile. Thanks to you for putting up with me. There are a lot more better things that you could read than this. I hope to see you in the morning if God has mercy and spares me to see another day.
.

BYE BYE DAD.
.
white6416r@aol.com.
.
. 865-850-5763
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .

8 comments:

madcobug said...

I hope you get that cam fixed soon Dad. I think it's going to be a beautiful day here today. Hope that you and Mary have a good one.
Helen

Lynne said...

It can be frustrating when things don't work to plan. I hope you and yours have a beautiful day inspite of the rain!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hope your Thursday is a great one!

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
That coffee sure is good, thanks! I hope you get the cams straightened out very soon. I'm looking forward to see those tomato plants in the ground. I still haven't bought my plants yet...but very soon!

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad, I was watching the Eagle cam a little bit ago and it looks windy there in the nest today! I hope you have a great day today and that you get your tomato cam working so we can see those plants go in the ground soon. Linda

baldy said...

GOOD MORNING DAD.
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A TRIPPLE RAINBO ?
I HAVE NOT THOUGH HAVE NOT GIVEN UP HOPES AND OPPORTUNITY FOR A RARE PHOTO. sam

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad ~ I have my computer back for a short time so am catching up with you ~ Hope you an Mary are having a good day ~ hope to see you in the morning ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Those eaglets are little gluttons! Mama never gets a breather, it seems.

It's beautiful at your house today, I see!

That is one treasure of a book, Dad! I really enjoy every Thought from it and hope to live by those words.

Hope your weather is perfect for setting out your plants very soon. Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams