Friday, July 31, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & TWO



GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY FRIENDS.


Time is so precious-do not waste it
© 2009


Micah

I am sure that you saw what I received the other day for having the best Senior blog. I do appreciate that very much.

Now I want to tell you something else that makes me very proud. That is the young readers that I have, and I do have sevral of them. This morning I am showing you one of my readers and a very dear friend.

His name is Micah and he lives in Alabama. He is seven years old. He is of course in school and doing well. He spends many weekends with his aunt Vicki and she tells me that he always wants to read my blog with her. He says to her let's go see what Dad is doing. He does send me email, and I call him on the phone very often, He tells me that he and his aunt Vicki are planning to come see me sometime soon.

I will be telling you about other young readers later. I do try to write a blog that you will know that it will be safe for your children to read. We all need to be kind to our children and tell them every day that we Love them. DAD.

Here is my thought for today. 7/31/09.

" The heart of God is always grieved unless His chosen people pray,

And seek his all sufficent grace to keep them in the evil day."

Thanks to R. L. Allan & Son for giving me permission to use this. DAD

We are very excited here at Dads house. My great grandaughter Mandy and her husband Alex are going to visit us this weekend. They will arrive Saturday around noon and will be with us untill Sunday afternoon. She is the one that writes that helpful and interestin blog It Ain't Easy Bein' Green If you havent been reading it you should start today. Dad/ Great Grandpa.

If you want to know why I am running just follow me. I am headed to Sara's Dog Training It gets better every day. Those two Shelties are beautiful to watch.Dad.

For the last few mornings we have been having our tea and coffee early, why change now, It is ready and waiting on you, Bs sure if you have the time to spare stop in and cheer me up.

We have been having rain. rain and then more rain, And I think that AOL weather prediction is for more today. 7/31/09


Showers and thundershowers likely. High 83F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected


http://heavenlybama.blogspot.com

Dana is back,

Look above and see who is going to start posting again. I am glad to see Dana again. She is one of my first reders when I first started. Welcome home Dana. DAD.

I am very proud of the links below. They are also found in my side pannel with a lot of other interesting stuff.


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 This one is lighted at night.

Dad's Smile Album .. I need your smile here if you are not already there.

Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden .. DAD's Favorite.


Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008


Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009

I think that I have said enough for this time. I hope that all is going well with all of you. If my life is spared I will be back Saturday morning. Be good untill I see you agan, and abov all else be Kind and have your smile on. Love You.

BYE BYE DAD

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
Posted by Dad on 7/31/09. At 4;00 A.M.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Awww, nice blog entry as always, Dad. I enjoyed reading about Micah. What a good-looking boy. Sorry I forgot to comment last night! Let me say here now that your fountain looks so pretty all lit up in the dark.

That is so wonderful that Mandy is coming! It sounds like you have a real nice weekend planned. I hope you get some sunshine for that.

Love to you and Mary and the whole family, Becky

Sara said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend coming up - lots of smiles for sure!

madcobug said...

Great picture of Micah and his smile. We are suppose to have 90% rain today. I hope you and Mary have a wonderful weekend with Mandy and Alex. I am sure they will enjoy your home grown tomatoes and will take a few back home with them. Hugs to you all, Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Oh, that's so wonderful that you're going to have a family visit! I know you'll all enjoy that very much, and hopefully you have a good supply of those tomatoes on hand to serve! ;) Very glad to see Micah reads your journal and writes to you -- that's the best, when the generations can talk and share with one another, don't you agree? I know you're going to have a great weekend! Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams