Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED

Good Morning.

Time is so precious-do not waste it.
© 2009

Why don't we have our coffee or tea early this morning. I believe that I can think and write a little better after I have had at least one cup. Sit down it is ready.

I don't have very much to talk about right now but I am sure that something will come to me.

Kelly did send me some nice pictures today ( You all would remember Kelly, she is the one who has all those beautiful chickens.) These two pictures are of her upside down tomatoes, she has done a wonderful job with them. I tried this but did not do near as well as Kelly has. DAD

I want to congratulate Kelly on doing such a nice job on these upside down tomatoe. I am glad to have her and her family as my friends. You will find a link to her blog over on my side panel. (The Chicken Chhronicle }

http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/

The link above will take you to something that was to large for my regular blog, It is so good I hope that you will view it. DAD.

Here below is the link to something that is worth reading. My friend John C sent this to me. Dad.
http://nethugs.com/inspirational/take-hold-of-every-moment/

Here is our weather for today, this is from AOL.Today 7/29/09.

Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

I am on my way to Sara's Dog Training to see those two beautiful Shelties. You can go with me if you wish. It always helps me to get a smile started just looking at them. I am still looking for one. DAD.

My two outside Cams are working to day and tonight # 2 is lighted for night viewing.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2

Here is my thought for today, and I seem to have the same thought every morning when I first open my eyes to another new day. Dad.

" Time is so precious- do not waste it. "

This is all that I have right now, I might be back later today. If not I hope to see you in the morning. SMILE and be KIND to all you meet today.

BYE BYE DAD.

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.Posted by Dad on 7/28/09

2 comments:

Sayit-baldys said...

GOOD GOING DAD. sam

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Glad to hear you got rain -- that makes roses happy, doesn't it? If you get tired of it, you could send some over our way -- we'd be glad to have it. ;)

Really enjoyed the story you linked to -- and left a comment over there about it. ;)

Hope your afternoon and evening are relaxing and pleasant -- love to you both from Jamaka and fams