Saturday, July 25, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY SIX

I love to look at these beautiful clouds, we have been having lots of them lately. They give me a feeling of peace. Dad.

Good Morning.

Time is so precious-do not waste it.


Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

I am sure that the most of us are glad to see another Saturday morning. I know that I am, I feel the need of slowing down and getting better prepared for Sunday,

Our weather looks good for us here in the Tennessee Valley. I am useing AOL for my weather report and here is what they say for today. 7/25/09.

Mostly sunny. High 88F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

It may be a little early for you to have a cup of tea or coffee, but I will be home all day so stop in anytime that is convient for you Dad.

http://online.nwf.org/site/R?i=n_xxoXPwo_COkDe8-KPw8g..

http://www.nwf.org/nationalwildlife/

I have already done the things that are talked about in the two links above, I think that it is good and that you might consider it. DAD.

Since this is Saturday and I am tired I am not going to say any more, I hope that you will use my side panel for any thing that I left out. But I do want to remind you to check in on Sara today, you can always find her at Sara's Dog Training you will smile. Some very nice pictures on todays entry. DAD.

I will see you Monday.

BYE BYE DAD.

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
Posted by Dad on 7/25/09.

8 comments:

Lynne said...

I really like that saying, and it is true. Music can be so healing. I love the photo. I took one out by our new place (it is being built). I may have to email you a copy of it. I hope you and yours have a blessed day!

Becky said...

I like that saying, too. I had stopped listening to music for awhile, and my daughter told me about a website called pandora.com. You put in the name of one or more songs you like, and it picks other songs for you that are the same kind. Each song that comes up you can give it a thumbs down or a thumbs up, so that they get a better and better idea what you like. I've been listening to music a lot more, like I did when I was younger, and it makes all the cares melt away... kind of like prayer.

I see it's already sunny in your backyard, Dad... but still dark here... and I'm off to bed. I love that picture of the sky, too... so peaceful.

Have a good weekend! Love, Becky

Sara said...

Sitting on cool, green grass, watching fluffy white clouds go by....brings you back to childhood and those long, lazy days of summer.

Have a great day! I think it is never too early for coffee!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ray, just a line or two,to see how things are going down homeward. Love & miss everyone. Hope to be able & see all at convention.That beautiful blue sky does give a true sense of the peace & consolation that can only come from God. It humbles & makes me appreciate all that the lord has given us. It is sad that there so many in this world that take it all for granted. Hope for a wonderful meeting for all down there. Really hope Frances gets to make it. She told me things were getting harder to bare. I just reminded her that the lord would not give us more than "we" can bare. She said she knew this, & i'm very grateful for her in my own life. Love to all. A brother in Christ: Jay

Cindi ;) said...

Good morning dad...
have a blessful weekend!
xoxox

madcobug said...

Love those clouds. I watch Sara with Misty and Oreo a lot. Misty was doing the poles yesterday. First time I have seen her doing that. Have a great weeknd along with Mary. Helen

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dad hope your Saturday is going well ~ and have a Blessed Sunday and enjoy your meeting ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Those ARE beautiful clouds, and aren't we fortunate to be able to find joy in seeing the Work of the Creator! It is always the best and man can't come close to it, let alone equal it! That is what I think of whenever I see the diversity of life on our planet and have the joy of helping others of different species...Anyway, I hope you both have a wonderful rest of your weekend. Love from Jamaka and fams