Saturday, July 18, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY.

Good Morning.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.

.
( Good Morning.
I hope that all is well this Sunday Morning, I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you this morning here at 5:51 a.m.. I hope to see you in the morning. DAD )
.
These Saturday morning are something that I like, no rushing around just taking our time in all that we do.It is so nice to sit down together and enjoy our Tea or Coffee in peace and enjoy our morning quitness. We hope that we can get rested up and be ready to go on Monday morning.

.
You never can tell what you might find here. Dad's Views and Tomato News
.
I used this link below yesterday, but I wanted to call it to your attention again. It is very interesting and it will be something good to view over the long weekend. DAD.
.
Here is the link to a very interesting blog, from The United Kingdom. By my friend Bob.
http://thediaryofanenglishgardener.blogspot.com/
.
The tempeature is 64 here in Tennessee at 4 a.m. this morning. And I want you to look at what AOL is saying about our weather for today.
.
Today-Saturday 7/18/09
Plenty of sunshine. High 79F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

.
Come on with me and we will go see what Sara is doing this morning. I wonder if she works with those two beautiful Shelties on Saturday.If you love Shelties as much as I do you will enjoy this blog. Sara's Dog Training has almost convienced me that I must have a Sheltie. DAD.
.
.These links below are my most important Albums & Cams.
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008.
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 Side view of garden.& the two Roses at the grave site of Princess.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 View of lighted bird bath.
.
Here below is something that you are going to enjoy reading. It is about something that will be going on in Dad's state. Nashville, TN. TomatoCasual tells us all about it. Here is the link that will take you to Nashville. http://www.tomatocasual.com/. Thank Reggie. DAD.
.
Here is my thought for this weekend.
.
"Now therfore fear ye not.I will nourish you and your little ones. And he conforted them and spake kindly unto them."
.
This is from Genesis chapter 50 and verse 21. Joseph speaking to his brothers that had done him wrong

.
You know with out me having to tell you that I do not write a journal on Sunday. But I do hope to see you on Monday morning. We do want to spend this weekend ia a profitable manner. Smile and be kind. Our thoughts go your way. Love to all.
.
BYE BYE DAD.

6 comments:

Lynne said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend and look forward to reading your post come Monday, God willing. God Bless!

Becky said...

Morning, Dad, hope your weekend is a peaceful and pleasant one!

Anonymous said...

Moriing Ray, hope you & Mary have a great week-end & a give all my regards in meeting tomorrow. Love & miss everyone, but will see you soon for convention, lord willing.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

I was just in time to see an eaglet take off from the nest! Your Thought For The Day is a real comforting one for me and my little ones. ;) And I always love seeing your little beauty's roses -- they are such a beautiful tribute to a beauty. Are you going to write some tomato haiku and submit them? Aww, c'mon Dad, you can do it! Ms. Mary, how about you, too? ;) That English garden is something else, isn't it? Your Tennessee garden is so lovely, too. Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you can have some relaxation time! Love from Jamaka and fams

MarmiteToasty said...

Hi Dad..... Ive found you via Bob's Blob, you know, the UK bloke....... I think Im gonna find some loverly interesting readings and writings here on your blob..... tomorrow I will make a cuppa tea and have a right proper butchers and a scroll back...

Have a wonderful Sunday..

x

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad I hope you are having a good weekend and enjoying your Sunday meeting ~ will see you in the morning for my "Cuppa" ~ Ally x