Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY NINE.



Mary woke me up from a good nap to make this video, I may have been a little grouchy. Do you blame me. Dad'


Good Morning.

Time is so precious-do not waste it.

I had such a long entry on Monday that I am ashamed of myself, I feel like just say Good Morning and then Bye Bye Dad this morning.

Maybe not that drastic but I am going to make it short just a few things that will not take so much space. And maybe it will be a little easier to read. Dad.

Our tea and Coffee will be ready in a jiffy, why don't we sit and visit while we have a cup.

I don't want to miss those Shelties , so we must stop by Sara's Dog Training for a look at them. I love Shelties. Dad.

This picture above is one of my Eastern Blue Bird Boxes. We had the pleasure of seeing several baby blue birds fly off into the trees next to my tomato gaden. It does make you smile to see this happen. Dad.

Here is the link below to a very interesting blog, from The United Kingdom. By my friend Bob. Thanks Bob we are enjoying our visit to the United Kingdom. I have a lot of friends in your country, some have been with me since I first began writing a blog .

http://thediaryofanenglishgardener.blogspot.com/.

Our weather is still very nice. Here is what AOL says about it for today. 7/28/09


A mix of clouds and sun with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. High near 85F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Here is my thought for today.

" Let us do all that we do for others today in Love and Kindness. Dad.

I am going to stop right here, and I hope that you will go to my side panel for my two Cams and two albums and a lot of other things are there. I will see you in the morning, be good and keep smiling.


BYE BYE DAD.


© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.Posted by Dad on 7/28/09

7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope you have a great Tuesday and keep smiling! 'On Ya'-ma

Becky said...

Morning, Dad! Pass those tomatoes, please! They taste so good with scrambled eggs and toast and coffee. (smile)

Ally Lifewithally said...

I enjoyed your video I don't think you look grouchy at all ~ I enjoyed the link to The Diary of an English gardener ~ Hope your Tuesday is going well ~ and thankyou for my "Cuppa" ~ Ally x

madcobug said...

Glad that you and Mary are doing well. I enjoyed the last two videos you made. I loved that armfull of flowers you were holding in that picture. Love those Bluebirds. You and Mary have a nice day.

Rose said...

HI DAD! We just had fresh tomatoes from our garden ! We made some mighty yummy BLT's!

Enjoyed your video!

Rose

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Oh, no, Dad, you don't look grouchy at all -- you don't even want to think about how I'd be under the same circumstances! ;) Ms. Mary has quite a sense of humor, doesn't she?

That's a beautiful bluebird home you have there. Your garden is just so lovely, no wonder lots of birds and squirrels like to visit!

Looking at your Visitor Listing and thinking again how amazing it can be when bloggers such as yourself gain international followings -- we can find so much to share and it makes it seem as if we can overcome the problems, doesn't it? May you be blessed for helping the world in this way! You're doing great work.

Love and hugs to you both from Jamaka and fams

Carlene Noggle said...

Hi Dad! I am finally getting good red ripe tomatoes from my little tomato garden!!! I planted them in big pots.This year I tried planting German Queen and Dad, those tomatoes are so big it fills up a slice of bread!!! But I still like Better Boy the best!! Hope you and Miss Mary are doing good. love ya,
carlene