Thursday, July 2, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & SEVENTY SIX

Good Morning.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
.Wasted seconds, minutes, days, and years shall never come again.

Begin the Day with God
.
If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you And share with you its beauty On the days you're feeling blue.

.
If I could build a mountain You could call your very own; A place to find serenity, A place to be alone.

.If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the sea, But all these things I'm finding Are impossible for me.

.I cannot build a mountain Or catch a rainbow fair, But let me be what I know best, A friend who's always there. DAD
.
We do not know the author of this, it was sent to us by a very special friend who lives in Fl. Thanks Joan.
.
http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/
.
Above is a link that will take you to Entry that was too large for my blog. It's interesting. Dad.
.




One of the nicest plant in my tomato gardem, no blight. I used plenty of that good mulch, and watered them properly.


.


Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008


.
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009


.


Very interesting to compare the two tomato seasons.With the links above.


.


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1


.


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 .


.


These links gives you two different views of the tomato garden.


.


At 4 a.m. this morning the tempeature was 69. and here is AOL weather report for this Thursday.Today
Sunshine and a few clouds. High 84F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.


.


We had better stop in and see what Sara is doing today at Sara's Dog Training it is always interesting to me.


.


Here below is my thought for today.


.


" HE THAT CANNOT FORGIVE OTHERS BREAKS THE BRIDGE OVER WHICH HE HIMSELF MUST PASS."


Author unknown to me.


.


,It's time for me to go again. If all things go well I will see you all in the morning. I hope that you have a good day. SMILE


BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
.
865-850-6763 ... Cell phone


.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Becky said...

Morning, Dad... coffee ready? I'm taking a short break from work and thought I'd stop by and wish you good morning. How are you feeling this morning?

Been meaning to ask you... do you ever plant marigolds around your tomato plants? I heard that the marigolds helped keep insects off the tomato plants... don't know if it's actually true.

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
That tomato plant looks lovely! I need some of that good ole coffee this morning.

peggy said...

After I tour my little garden with my morning cup of coffee, I check in on your blog. Your tomatoes look wonderful. Tell us what that good mulch is that you are using. No weeds!

Carlene Noggle said...

HI DAD!
LOVED THAT PEOM...SO PRETTY.
THAT TOMATO PLANT SURE HAS A LOT OF TOMATOES ON IT! WON'T BE LONG NOW AND THEY WILL BE RIPE ENOUGH TO PICK! THEN YOU CAN MAKE YOU ONE OF THOSE GOOD TOMATO SANDWICHES!!!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Nancy said...

Hi DAd.....remember me????? I sure hope so!
Love seeing your beautiful tomato plants...one of ours died and we got a new one. Wish we had your green thumb!

Love you,
Nancy

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Late again. Forgive me? Your fountain looks beautiful all lighted up at night, as does your flag and your beautiful angel's resting place. I loved your Thought For The Day and that poem, too -- words to ponder and live by! May you have a restful night and I will make a big effort to check in earlier tomorrow! Love from Jamaka and fams