Saturday, September 26, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & FIFTY ONE

Good Morning.
.
." Time is so precious-do not waste it ".

."Begin the day with God."
.
I hope that all is going well with you this Saturday morning. All is going good for Mary and I. We are begining to feel a little tired. We have one more day and then we hope to be home.
,
It has been a wonderful time for us. We have heard so many good things that I do not want to forget, I want too do them. If I don't I am going to be the looser.. " If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them." You would know who spoke those words. Dad.
.
Sara I would like for you to tell Misty and Oreo that I will see them Monday morning. I will not be able to get there today, but I am hoping that some of you will go there this weekend. You will be glad that you did. It is easy to get to Sara's blog, just click on Sara's Dog Training andyou will be there. Smile.

.
It is Saturday morning but we still need our Starbucks and that good TEA.

.
Which do you prefer? Tea or Coffee? Just help yourself. Ally here is your tea. I am sorry that I will not be here to pour for you this morning. But I hope to see you right here early Monday morning. Dad. .
.
.
Today, 9/26/09
.
Showers and thunderstorms - a few could contain very heavy rain, especially in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds light and variable. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Locally heavier rainfall possible.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
All three of Dad's outdoor cams are working. Try them out. If you are having any trouble viewing them I would appreciate hearing from you. Just email me at white6416r@aol.com I will do my best to help you. DAD.
.
Here below is my thought for the weekend.


" And be ye kind one to another , tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath fogiven you."
.
From Ephesians chapter 4 and verse 32. Spoken by Paul.


Dad's Smile Album If your smile is not here I would like for it to be. Dad.
.
I hope to see you Monday morning.
.
BYE BYE DAD..
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.
Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M..9/26/09
.

6 comments:

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I know you must be getting very tired by now. Be sure to rest up as soon as you can. I'm off to work. I just wanted to drop by & say hello!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your Saturday is a good one and that you be able to get some good rest after your week at the conference. I like your thought for today. It is important to treat each other with kindness and to share those SMILES when we can too!

madcobug said...

Enjoy the day Dad and get some rest soon. Helen

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad, I am enjoying my coffee as I read this morning. I am glad to hear that your conference is going well and that you are learning alot. Linda

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Nice that your friends have pictures by their names now! More SMILES to add to your gallery, Dad!

So glad you are benefitting from your meetings, and yes, isn't that the truth (your Thought For The Day) for us all? ;)

Thanks for the offer of tea or coffee -- I'm enjoying my iced coffee, thanks! As to which I prefer, as my mom would say, "YES!" ;)

Safe journeys! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Lynne said...

Good morning, Dad. It is Sunday and I know you won't be back for a visit until tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and Mary and praying God will bless you both this day!