Monday, September 28, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & FIFTY TWO

Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ".
.

" Begin the day with God."
.
This is Monday morning and I am glad that I can tell you that Mary and I are at home, it feels good to be here this morning. We had a wonderful time in the four days that we were at our convention. I do need just a little extra rest today. I do wan't to tell you more later, but I may take an extra nap today. When you get 96 years old you will understand this a little better.

.
.
From the looks of my email I have several to answer, if you are among them I want you to know that I appreciate your mail and I will answer you just as soon as possible. Dad.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
. All three of Dad's outdoor cams are working. Try them out. If you are having any trouble viewing them I would appreciate hearing from you. Just email me at white6416r@aol.com I will do my best to help you. DAD.

. We do need to see what AOL says about the weather in East Tennessee for this Monday.
.
Today.. 9/28/09
.
Windy. Mostly cloudy skies will become partly cloudy this afternoon. High 72F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.

.
. That don't look very exciting, but I will be able to take care of my wildlife today, Since there is no rain. I know that their feed is begining to get low.
.
I have been missing my friends Sara, Oreo and Misty. And I am in a hurry to go see them this morning. I need a Big Shelty smile to get me back in the right mood to do a little work this afternoon. Looking at those two Shelties will do the job.

.
I am sure by now that you know the way to Saras blog Sara's Dog Training this will take you right where you need to go. DAD.
.
What do you think about us having a cup of that good
Starbucks Coffee I am useing the Sumatra + bold this morning, I like it very much. Why don't one of you pour me a cup sincc I am still a little tired. The link above will tell you a lot about Starbucks if you are interested. Dad.
.
As we were leaving the convention grounds yesterday afternoon I was thinking, what will be my thought for today. After hearing all that we did the only thing that I could think of was-

" Time is so precious. do not waste it."
.

You can see this above on my blog every day, and after sitting in the convention I know that it is so true. As I begin each day I would like to remember this. Dad.
.
Don,t forget to go see Jim this morning you know wher he is. Tennessee Granddaddy
.
I do need to stop, I know that I have not said very much. but after I rest a bit today I think that I will be able to go strong again. I am tired but I can still smile. Dad.
.
I hope that all goes well with you today, and we all do need to show all by our smiles and kindness that we are happy and content. We were reminded at our convention that whatever happens we should always remember that " God is still in control."

.
If all is well I will see you at 4 a.m. in the morning.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .
.
Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M..9/28/09 .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just checking on the comments. Kelly said that they did not work for her. I am checking on them DAD

Dad said...

DAD

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD... I am ready for some Sumatra coffee so I will pour this morning. It sure smells delicious. As you relax today you'll be thinking about the convention and all the thinks you hear and people you met and talked with. I will take a little extra time today to think about the wonderful day I had with my niece and grandniece. We went to an organic apple orchard where we picked 25 pounds of apples and 2 small pumpkins before having lunch on the patio overlooking some really beautiful mountains. Most of the apples were as perfect as your homegrown tomatoes. No apple tastes as delicious as one riped right off the tree...the sweet juices just flow out as you bite into it.

Relax and enjoy the memories. ...Sara's Mom

Sheila said...

Welcome back Dad and Mary!! Take all the time you need to rest up. I bet you had a great time. Take care, Sheila

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

So glad you got a lot out of your convention and that you're safely home and resting. Yes, that is the one thing to remember! and I find myself having to remind myself of that a lot these days, don't you? It's the one thing that keeps me going forward, that and the love of my loved ones, and the good friends I have (like you both!).

Sounds like your weather is nice. Ours is too, after too long of being 100F+.

Dad! Look how many visitors you have! That's wonderful! People are sure getting the word, aren't they? I tell everyone about you and they are so happy to hear about you.

Love to you both from Jamaka and fams