Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY TWO

Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
''A smile is like a little wedge. That often keeps us from the edge. Of getting sad, or feeling blue..... I love to see a smile, don't you.''.
.
'Begin the Day with God."
.
My son Jim spent last night in the hospital in Kingsport. I have not call him yet this morning. For more imformation about him go to his blog at Tennessee Granddaddy he and Beverly can explain it better than I can. DAD.

.
I hope that all is well at your house this Wednesday morning. I am as they say feeling fairly well. We did have a busy day yesterday and that bed looked good to me last night.
.
And something else looks good to me right now, a cup of strong Starbucks coffee, and it is ready so sit down drink and smile.
.
Here below is our weather report from AOL for Dad's tomato garden.
.
Today.. 9/16/09.
'
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High 77F. Winds light and variable.

Chance of rain 60%.
.
I need a smile so bad this morning and I am glad that I have found the best place to go to get one. I am glad to be able to call Sara my friend, And I want to thank her for all that she does for all of us. Righe here is where you can find her, Misty and Oreo.Sara's Dog Training , Don't miss them today.
.
Please notice the new pictures of Oreo & Misty. I would like to have one of those to hang on my office wall. Dad.
.
This is all for today. I hope that I will be able to be here in the morning. Thanks to all of you that have sent comments and email. Sending Love and good wishes to all of you.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Jim spent the hospital. I hope you will get some good news this morning.

Next time I send some photos out to be developed, I will get an extra one made for you! I'd love to send you one of Oreo and Misty!

madcobug said...

I pray that Jim will be ok Dad. That was nice for Sara to offer to send you a picture of Oreo and Misty. I will make an entry in my blog today if I get a chance. Thanks for your email this morning. That made my day. Hugs to you and Mary. Helen

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dad.. I have my strong Starbucks coffee next to me and it sure taste good. I was smiling while reading about Sara and her students. I then came to visit you and after reading about Jim, I sort of lost my smile. You are probably waiting for a call that he is safely home and then your smile will return.

I went to Jim's blog and read what he said about God and thought it applied to doctor visits as well. When you visit the doctor, give the doctor the situation, not what you think is the solution. Jim is in good hands God's and his Doctor's.

As I am out enjoying autumn in upstate NY in awe of the leaves changing to orange, red, yellow, I will be thinking of Jim and his quote of the day: Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. (Albert Camus)

Let Jim know he is in our thoughts today and we all wish him a speedy recovery.

It will be a difficult day for you so just try to relax with pleasant thoughts and prayers.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

The Scripture you added at the end of today's post says it all, doesn't it? There's One place to put our trust and I know you are each very much mindful of that.

My love and best thoughts and prayers--Jamaka and fams