Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY SEVEN

Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ".
.
"Begin the Day with God."

.
" Give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.''

. I want to Thank Joan ( Sara's Mom) for the nice thought above. Dad.

BrushStrokes...( My neice Karen. }
.
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green...(My great granddaughter Mandy.)
.
Tennessee Granddaddy...( My son Jim.)
.
Here is a link below that I never tire looking at. Thanks Steve for letting us view this, the pictures are beautiful. Dad
.
Shooting My Universe..
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.

.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 .
.
Cam # 3 will be showing you more of the humming birds today. They are usually lots of them and the seem to be enjoying themselves. One thing that I have noticed about humming birds is that they love to feed in the rain and our weather is making them smile, DAD.

.
I don't know why I even look at AOLs weather report, why don't I just say rain. But maybe we had better ask them and see if there is any change.
.
Today..9/22/09.
.
Showers this morning then scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. Humid. High near 80F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

. See what I mean. DAD.
.
Why don.t we look in on Sara, Misty and Oreo while the Starbuck finishes perking. I can always rest better after I know that thing are going good. I have enjoyed them so much in the last few days, Don't miss them today. Come with me to Sara's Dog Training and we will be at Sara's blog. Now Smile. DAD.
.
Now sit down the Starbucks Coffee is ready, and I am going to let one of you pour this morning. As I was grinding this coffee this morning I was thinking that I get more out of these coffee breaks than anyone else, I get to smell it while I am grinding it, nothing beats that smell in the early morning. The link above will tell you more about Starbuck's coffee. Dad.
.

I talked to Glen in Australia yesterday afternoon. All is well in Australia.and I am glad. Glen and Colleen have so many things to show us we should go there more often. The link above will take you right there and you will be met with a smile. DAD.
.
Our friend Sara who lives in Italy was showing us a picture of the mountains there. At the present I don't have a very good picture to show her our Smokies but I do have this link Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam it is a beautiful view when the weather is sunny up there. DAD.
.
I am going to stop for a little while, but I will be back in the early morning if my life is spared.
.
Mary and I are going to be very busy today and tomorrow. Our convention begins on Thursday morning and we must be there. It will be over on Sunday afternoon We are expectin to have helpful times. We will be in eleven meetings. We will be coming home each night after the last meeting, it is only about a 30 minuete drive from here, DAD.

.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M..9/21/09

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning to you, Dad. It's too late in my day to enjoy a coffee, but I'll join you and your friends in about 8 hours. Have a lovely day. Sara's aunt.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad so glad to be back and reading your blog ~ hope you and Mary are both well ~ I will sit a while and join you for a nice Cup of Tea ~ Ally x

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning. Enjoy your conference and have a safe trip back and forth each day. I do hope you have Happy first day of Fall!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD... My cup of coffee is nice and hot this morning and it taste even better when shared with you. I have also enjoyed sipping it with your son, Jim and granddaughter, Mandy. I especially like Jim's saying of the day and quote of the day and get a SMILE from his joke of the day. And Mandy is showing us how to take small steps to help save the universe. I particularly enjoyed her blog on "are clothes lines legal in your town?". I'll have to check that out here. I loved to see the crisp white sheets blowing in the breeze hanging on the line in our backyard when growing up. Even more, I enjoyed the clean fresh smell when I went to bed that night. Where have all the clothes line gone?

What energy you have... 11 meetings over 4 days at a conference. I know you will add greatly to the discussions and others will learn from you. You'll be tired at the end of each day but you'll be ready in the morning. I think Jim's saying today is appropriate.

"What you do for yourself, dies with you; what you do for others will live forever."

Have a good day. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dad,
Just wanted to stop in grab a cuppa Joe, some conversation and a hug! I know you are going to be busy this week, but don't over do it, ok?
Say hello to Mary for me. Enjoy your convention.
I love you,
Vicki in Birmingham

Linda said...

Dad, Having a Starbucks coffee right now sounds really good, unfortunatly it is 7pm and I would be up for hours after that! But I love Starbucks! I hope you have a great time at your conference. Please tell us all that you learn about. Linda

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Isn't home-ground coffee the best? I like it and have a grinder as well, though I've been lazy for awhile, as I found a good ground coffee that I like. ;)

Your hummingbirds sound wonderful! And if you (and they) get tired of the rain, you can send some out here to the Left Coast, where we badly need some and hardly remember what it's like. ;)

Wishing you both a productive and successful round of meetings. Will you be taking your own coffee?

Love from Jamaka and fams