Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & FIFTY FOUR.

Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ".
'
" Begin the day with God."
.
How are you feeling this Wednesday morning ? I am feeling good, I was in my bed a littler earlier last night and I did rest good. It feels cool to me this morning, I guess we can safely say Fall is here. I am going to see what AOL says about the weather for today.
.
This is a beautiful view Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam on sunny days- why not look today?
.
Today...9/30/09
.
Sunny. High 72F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mp

.
That sounds good to me.
.
Tennessee Granddaddy always has something good, we better check him out today. Dad/
.
We need to have our
Starbucks Coffee a little earlier this morning. I have it ready and waiting on you, and it is that Sumutra+ brand, It's good, Sit down and relax and enjoy a cup with me. I do need a kind word and a smile right now. Dad.
.
I must go to Sara's blog now. The coffee above helps me smile a little bit but it takes a look at my Friends Oreo and Misty to really get my best smile going, and there is only one place to find them, at Sara's blog. Just click here Sara's Dog Training and smile with me. I love Shelties and though I am old I still would like to have one right here by my side this morning. Dad.
.

.
I just this minute received this link from one of the first readers of my blog. http://anniesgardens.blogspot.com/
.
Janice I thank you for letting us see it Janice, while you are here sit a spell and have a cup of coffee with me.Beautiful pictures of your grandchildren.
.

We need to visit Glen in Australia more often. You will enjoy a visit with Glen & Collene. I am going to visit them this afternoon. That link above will take you there.Dad.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
..DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
.All three of Dad's outdoor cams are working. We hope to have sound on # 3 very soon you will be able to hear what you are seeing. Try them out. If you are having any trouble viewing them I would appreciate hearing from you. Just email me at white6416r@aol.com I will do my best to help you. DAD.
.
I have run out of anything to say so what can I do there is no choice but to stop. I have enjoyed being with you this morning I hope that I have been able to get your smile started. I hope that we all can remember that we are starting off this morning with a clean sheet, and we do need to be careful with it. What will it look like at the end of this day ? I hope that we can be kind to everyone today and give them a smile every chance that we have.
.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved . ..
Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M..9/30/09 .

4 comments:

Dad said...

Yes they are working. DAD

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Extra rest does you good, doesn't it? I wish I could go a little earlier, too, but it never seems to happen.

I'm enjoying the coffee, thanks, and the cooler weather! although our summer isn't over yet, they say.

Have you been watching the PBS/Ken Burns National Parks mini-series? I know you would both really enjoy it. It's on tonight at 9 pm, on your local PBS channel, I think, and continues for the next several nights at that time, as far as I know. Your link to the SmokyCam -- which I CAN see -- reminded me!

Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Good Night DAD... You are probably asleep by now and I am just getting in from a very enjoyable day in New York City where we had a delicious lunch and saw a new play, Superior Donuts. It was quite witty and we did laugh a lot so I had lots of smiles today and hope you did too. See you in the morning. >>Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

Hi Dad, I see you were checking to see if comments are working. My entry from this morning is not even showing up on our dashboard.Something may be going wrong with our blogs.It looks like a couple of trees are turning on cam three. I know it is pretty there when the leaves change colors.
Hope you and Mary have a great weekend.