Good Morning.
.
." Time is so precious-do not waste it."
''A smile is like a little wedge. That often keeps us from the edge. Of getting sad, or feeling blue..... I love to see a smile, don't you.'
"Begin the Day with God."
.
." Time is so precious-do not waste it."
''A smile is like a little wedge. That often keeps us from the edge. Of getting sad, or feeling blue..... I love to see a smile, don't you.'
"Begin the Day with God."
.
Our # 3 Cam is ready, just checking this morning.
Will have more information about use later today. Dad
I hope that all is going good with you on this Saturday morning, I should be in good shape since I rested a lot on Friday. The rain fell most of the day and I did not get outside very much.
.
Here is what AOL says about the local weather for this Saturday.
,
Today.9/12/09
Partly cloudy. High 83F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
.
Partly cloudy. High 83F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
.
Mary gave us another one of her poems. Thank you Mary.
.
Time
Time
.
Days, hours, minutes --- time.
It flies apace, and oh, how oft
We miss the grace
The day, hour, or minute
Could give to us.
Human as we are we move
With hurried step
From here to there,
And there to here,
Filling time with needs and wants,
And doing --- what we think ---
Must be done.
But, ah, the wise man
With a quiet serenity
Calmly lets the beauty of the moments
Fill him instead.
Days, hours, minutes --- time.
It flies apace, and oh, how oft
We miss the grace
The day, hour, or minute
Could give to us.
Human as we are we move
With hurried step
From here to there,
And there to here,
Filling time with needs and wants,
And doing --- what we think ---
Must be done.
But, ah, the wise man
With a quiet serenity
Calmly lets the beauty of the moments
Fill him instead.
.
By Mary L. White
© 2009
By Mary L. White
© 2009
.
It is Starbucks coffee time and it is also Saturday morning. I am going to perk the coffee and have it hot and ready all day long. So you can stop in and see me anytime today, If I happen to be out of the office just pour yourself a cup, I will be back soon. And I wan't to thank Hollie for doing a good job testerday. DAD.
.
It is going to be interesting to hear from Sara today. What she has told us about school and also Oreo and Misty in her blog has been so interesting. This old man is learning a lot, and I am enjoying it very much. I am so glad that we have Sara as our friend. I am sure that you already know how to get to her blog, if not just click on this Sara's Dog Training and you will be there, now smile. DAD.
.
.
..
These two cams above # 1 & 2 are lighted and working. Cam # 3 will be installed in a few days, it will be a roaming camera, and I will be showing you things from all over the place. I had an email from Pamala last night and everything is ready and they will be here in a few days.
.
We will be showing you a few more humming birds videos next week, be sure and watch for them. Dad.
.
.
This should be enough for a Saturday. We need to get ourselves ready for the most important day of the week. A day to learn a little more of what we should be in this present evil world. I hope that all goes well with all of you. Relax,be content,and count your blessings this weekend. Sending Love and good wishes to every one of you. Dad.
.
BYE BYE DAD
c..2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M.
.



6 comments:
Good morning! My husband's alarm clock went off and he went back to sleep. We have two pets, one belongs to my daughter. I call our dog "The Bear". I call her cat "Brat Cat". I took The Bear outside for her morning run and made them both breakfast (pouring their food into a bowl), lol. Now I am washing one load of laundry and will wait to hang them up for drying.
We had some electrical issues, and my dryer stopped working so a repairman will be here today at some point. I can't wait, I have a lot of laundry to do when he leaves! I'm praying he will come by early in the day!
My daughter is coming home from her vacation in Santiago Dominican of Republic. I bet she will have all kinds of tales to share with me. I hope they had a relaxing and fun time.
I've started a college class and inbetween family, work and school I've been on the very busy end so wanted to stop in and chat a bit more today. If I disappear, I'm not too far out of reach and am thinking of you and my other blog friends.
I hope you and yours have a very blessed day! You've already blessed mine!
It rained here yesterday too. I'm hoping to get some rest myself today.
Hummingbirds are so much fun to watch! I always get so excited when I see one.
Have a wonderful weekend!
I am SMILING along with you this Saturday morning! The sounds of coffee perking is music to my ears. I have one of those automatic drip coffee makers and do miss the perked variety. I think I should look for a perculator. I used to have one stored away. Maybe it is still there.
'On Ya'-ma
I have my Sumatra coffee and a smile with me this morning. It should be a nice day spent with friends and quiet conversation. We will go to lunch at an apple orchard and bring home our first of the season bag of crisp NY apples and maybe a few of the last of season pears, my favorite fruit. As good as these are, I will miss the flavors of summer.
I enjoyed your quote and Mary's lovely poem. Together they describe you. A person who has become a pleasant traveller to many of us on this journey called life. And, a wise man
with a quiet serenity, calmly letting the beauty of the moment fill him.. and others.
Have a wonderful day. ...Sara's Mom
Dad, I hope you have a restful weekend. Whatever you do don't buy civet coffee!
http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2004-01-20-civet-coffee_x.htm
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
That is a very good Thought, Dad, and a beautiful poem, Ms. Mary -- have you ever thought of making a book of poetry? And I never tire of visiting your rose garden; I stop by to see the prettiest rose of all, every day. Hoping your weekend is a good one and that you feel rested and relaxed for tomorrow, Dad! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams PS I couldn't help but notice your friend's comment above. Kopi happens!!! ;)
Post a Comment