Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY EIGHT.

Good Morning. .
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ".
,
."Begin the Day with God."

.

" I am listing Lord for Thee, what hast Thou to say to me."

.
Here is a link below that I never tire looking at. Thanks Steve for letting us view this, the pictures are beautiful. Steve is showing us the American Goldfinch today. I have lots of them in my wildlife Habitat..Dad
.
.Shooting My Universe..

.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 ..

"FLU UPDATE "
What is the difference between Bird Flu and Swine Flu?

.
For bird flu you need tweetment and for swine flu you need oinkment.
.
Today Weather from AOL 9/23/09.
.
A few isolated thunderstorms developing this afternoon. Humid. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
.
No comment from Dad.

.
I will tell you where we should go early this morning. This link.Sara's Dog Training will take you straight too Sara's blog. Tnings are getting better there every day, Sara is doing a wonderful job with Oreo and Misty, don't miss the fun. It will make you smile.
I have a nice picture of Oreo and Misty sitting on my desk and that is making me smile this morning. DAD.
.
It is Starbucks Coffee time at Dad's house. And it is ready hot and strong, but I have half and half that you can use. Ally I do have tea for you and it is also good. Sit down now and we will all enjoy this and get started off in the right mood, Happy, smiling and content. DAD.
.
Our first meeting will be tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. I will have a short blog in the morning before we leave home, we will be home after the last meeting of the day.
.
Don't forget my side panel.
.
BYE BYE DAD..
.
by Dad at 4:00 A.M..9/23/09


.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reservedPosted



5 comments:

Sara said...

I love your joke about the bird flu and swine flu! Too Funnny!

Sounds like you better rest up today, before a busy day tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dad... You are in a very funny mood this morning. Love your "NO COMMENT" where you usually tells us about your "rainy" weather. And I agree with Sara, that flu joke is just too funny. Who knew the flu could be funny!

Now that I am done laughing, I can have a sip of delicious Starbuck's Sumatra. It is so good.

Steve's photos are a real nice treat this morning. I have never seen a bird take a bath and Steve captured that beautiful Goldfinch getting wet, scrubbing behind its ears, drying off, and then showing off. Amazing!

Boy, am I in a good mood now. It really is a Happy Wednesday. Catch my SMILE and enjoy your day. ...Sara's Mom

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
Cute joke indeed! Thanks for sharing. I'm sitting here with a great big smile that you put there! :)

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad. You made a cute entry today. You and Mary enjoy those meetings. I hope the rain has gone for a while. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

I'm SMILING at your joke, Dad, and enjoying the coffee, thanks! It's up around 100F here again, so I'm having mine on ice. Very refreshing!

We had goldfinches visit us in the desert and I loved seeing them so much! I bought a special feeder for them. Someone told me they come around if you put the feeder out in this area, too, but they didn't so I took it down. The hummingbirds have their feeder, and the other wild birds have seed feeders here.

Safe journeys to you both, and love from Jamaka and fams