Thursday, September 3, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTY ONE

Good Morning,


Dad is that the best that you can do on your daily thought ? I hope that you can do better than this,
.

" Time is so precious-do not waste it.''.

." A smile is like a little wedge. That often keeps us from the edge. Of getting sad, or feeling blue..... I love to see a smile, don't you ?"
.
."Begin the Day with God."

.
Click here: The Bible on One page
.
I am wondering how you are doing this morning. Well I must admit that I did have a little trouble getting out of that bed this morning. At 4 a. m. I did not feel very good. I did have a busy day yesterday, I will try to tell you a little about it later. I do have lots of Thank you notes to get out,
.
We are going to look at the weather and see what AOL says about today.
.
.Today..9/03/09
.
Partly cloudy skies. High 82F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph
.
.
Click here: The Bible on One page

I am going to leave this link above here for the present. Sharon W. sent it to me and it is a very helpful link. Thanks Sharon. Dad.
.
I am in need of a cup of coffee, how about you ? And will some of you pour this morning. I want to just sit here and talk to you and see if that won't help. It has in the past. And I know that it will again this morning.
.
I am sure that you remember that to get to Sara's blog that you just have to click on
Sara's Dog Training
and you are there. And that is where we want to be early this morning We need to see what Misty, Oreo and Sara are doing. They have brought a lot of smiles to my face and I am sure that they will do the same for you.
.
We need to thank Sara for bringing all this to us. DAD .



As you may remember I have a neice who writes a blog. BrushStrokes and this picture above is somethng that I received from her a few days ago. I will have a better picture of this later and more information about it. Karen writes an interesting blog and you can learn lots by reading it Don't you think that I am fortunate to have a neice like Karen..THANK you so much Karen. Dad.

.

I do have some good news about the other Cam that I am getting soon. My good friends Pamela and Michael sent me an e mail yesterday. It will be ready in about a week. These two friends are the ones that have made my cams possible, they have a web page that you will enjoy, Record Relics THANKS Pamela and Michael. DAD.

.

This cam will be Dad's Roving Cam # 3. I will be showing close up pictures from all over the WILDLIFE HABITAT. I hope that it all works out well. DAD.

.I must stop and get to doing something worthwhile. If you will let me in I will come back in the morning, be good today treat every one kind and you be the first to say Good Morning and to show our famous SMILE.

...

.BYE BYE DAD...

.

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M.

9 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I know you had a busy day yesterday what with your birthday and all! I hope you are able to get an extra nap today to help out and that your Thursday is full of SMILES.

Lynne said...

Oh, I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Happy Belated Birthday! I have been extremely busy working over time and stuff. I hope you had a blessed day! God Bless!

Cindi said...

Good morning Dad,
take some time to rest extra today...
xoxox

Helen said...

Good morning Dad, I hope you feel better as the day moves along. Maybe take a nap later today since you get up so early you need a nap during the day. I hope you and Mary have a great holiday weekend. Hugs to you both, Helen

Helen said...

PS, Loved your thoughts for today. That is a beautiful picture that Karen gave to you. Helen

Anonymous said...

HEY RAY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! LOVE TO YOU & MARY>

Anonymous said...

Enjoying my second cup of coffee with you on this beautiful crisp fall morning here in the northeast. Your quote of the day reminded me of a morning at church when everyone was asked to sing out. The guest speaker, thinking more people should be singing, said: "I want to hear everyone singing, for those of you who think you can't sing, just remember God gave you that voice; so good or bad, sing loudly and just give it right back to Him." We laughed but I'm fairly certain that I continued to just move my lips. Have a nice relaxing day. ...Sara's Mom

Karen A. Cooke said...

Hi Uncle Ray,
I so happy that you enjoyed your painting of Dad's Tomatoes! And best of all---I think it made you SMILE!
Love you - wish I could have delivered the painting in person! Karen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

What a lovely tomato picture your niece gifted you with -- now where are you going to put it so that it will bring a SMILE every day?

Hope your birthday was a very, very happy and special day for you! and that you enjoyed it. Hope you're feeling a lot better now that it's afternoon -- I loved the Thought For The Day #2!

We have 28% containment on the Station Fire today and that is good news.

Love to you both from Jamaka and fams