Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & FIFTY NINE,

Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ".

" Begin the day with God".
.
I told you that we would make it through Monday and we did. It was not as hard as we thought it would be. I did have some sad newa and a few more experiences that were not plesant, and I think that these things will happen as long as we are in this world. The thing that I need to do is seek " The God Of All Comfort." to help me be able to bear whatever comes my way.
.
Every morning I write these same words up at the top of this page " Time is so precious- do not waste it."and before the day is over I find myself wasting my time. And one way that I feel like I waste so much of my time is living and doing for myself instead of living for others. I don't have very much time left so I do need to be careful how I use what I have left. When our time is gone it is gone forever never too return. Dad.
.
Here is what AOL says about the weather here in the Tennessee Valley.
.
Today... 10/06/o9.

Areas of morning fog. Mostly cloudy skies. High 74F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

.
What would you think about having a good hot strong cup of Starbucks Coffee right now, I smell it perking and I will serve you this morning, you can just sit there and tell me something that will make me smile, I was thinking about something this morning it was that I really get more out of this coffee than you do. As I grind it early in the morning it smells so good, and you have to miss that.
.
As you would know Sara will not have a blog for a few days. We all do feel so sorry for what happend and we want all the family to know that they are in our thoughts and Prayers. Here is the way to get to Sara's blog site.Sara's Dog Training . DAD.
.
Ecobirder . This is one link that I know that you will enjoy. Dad.`
.
Shooting My Universe . I have ejoyed this one so much in the past few days.
.
Dad's Memoirs. I am going to add a few things to this soon. DAD
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 .

Dad's Smile Album. I would like to see your smile here, why not send it to me ?
.
This is going to be all for this Tuesday morning, but I am planing on seeing you in the morning. Keep Smiling and be sure that you speak kindly to everyone that you see this day.
.
.BYE BYE DAD.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Aww but Dad, you do give to others when you post this blog. I just want you to know how much I treasure reading your entries. It makes my day. I may not always leave a comment, but you bring a bit of sunshine to the start of my day. You are a blessing to me.

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD,

I agree with all that Lynne said. I am so happy to have met you and now share my morning coffee with you. Even during this difficult time for our family I just had to sit with you for some peace and for some smiles.

"A smile can take the darkest cloud, and turn it inside out...
For a smile is the beginning of what love is all about...
A smile can be the little seed that starts a friendship growing, with its warm, straight forward message...
You’re someone well worth knowing” (by Joy Lovelet Crawford)

...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I am here so yes, I did make it through another Monday and I see you did too! Its nice to visit and share a smile or two. Have a beautiful Tuesday!

jmuhj said...

I agree with Lynne and Sara's Mom, too, Dad! ;)
Hope your day is going well and I'm enjoying my coffee, thanks. Hope it'll let me post today! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad! Well, it is a little late for coffee, but I finally settled down long enough to read your journal. I agree with Lynne, you do give a lot to all of us who read your journal Dad. I just think you don't realize that. I am sure that everyone would agree that we appreciate you Dad...I know I do, as so does my family, especially Micah. He thinks you are the stuff and there is almost 90 years difference in your ages. That says something about you right there.
I hope you are sleeping soundly and getting plenty of rest for a good day tomorrow. Take care Dad. Say hello to Mary for me.
I love you,
Vicki in Birmingham