Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it "
.
." Begin the day with God."
.
I hope that you are feeling real good this morning. I am doing fairly well still a little tired, I did rest most of the day yesterday, Wednesday was a wonderful sunny day and it looks like that we are going to have the same today. Here is what AOL says about it.
.
Today..10/01/09.
.Sunny. High 76F. Winds light and variable
.
It is Starbucks Coffee time again and I am ready for a cup of good strong coffee, come sit down and join me. I do need cheering up this morning. Dad.
.
That coffee does help but it takes Oreo and Misty to get a great big smile started, nothing else seem to do as good job as they do. and I always know where to find them , they are at Sara's blog which you can go to by just clicking on this Sara's Dog Training Don't miss seeing them this morning. Tell them that Dad sent you.
.
Here below is a link that Joan sent me it is very interesting. Dad.
.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/216332.
.
.This is a beautiful view Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam on sunny days- why not look today ?
.
Tennessee Granddaddy always has something good, we better check him out today. Dad.
..
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
All three of Dad's outdoor cams are working. We hope to have sound on # 3 very soon you will be able to hear what you are seeing. Try them out. If you are having any trouble viewing them I would appreciate hearing from you. Just email me at white6416r@aol.com I will do my best to help you. DAD.
.
This is going to be all for today, I would like to send you to my side panel for anything that I left out of this.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .
14 years ago



3 comments:
Good Morning DAD... I have my sumatra coffee and am ready to see how things are in Tennessee this morning. Today begins October and the leaves are beginning to change from green to orange and yellow. They looked magnificient from the windows of the bus yesterday as we headed south to NYC. And then the sunset was one of the most beautiful ever as the bus headed back north. Both made our day in NYC in more enjoyable.
The link to Madeleine Albright's "PINS" read "BROOCHES". Madeleine does not call them brooches she thinks the word makes her sound too old. Those she had many expensive pins, her favorite and most valuable to her was the one made by one of her 3 daughters when she was 6. Madeleine wore it to that daughter's wedding and it looked lovely.
Here is a quote I recently read about fall. "Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn". So do get some well desired rest and watch the leaves turn and reflex on life's beauty.
..>Sara's Mom
sam is feeling better now since switching from coffee to 'swiss miss'.
dad, try it and you may sleep until six o'clock.\ sam'
sayit-baldys
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
That is a very funny article about the pins! I like to do things like that.
The SmokyCam is beautiful today -- last night's installment of THE NATIONAL PARKS on PBS included some of the history of the area and its being made a National Park. Hope you were able to see it.
You say the Autumn is a sad time for you, Dad -- but I hope the SMILES of all your friends will help to make it a little brighter!
Love from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment