Monday, October 26, 2009

MONDAY'S ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & SEVENTY SIX

Good Morning.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
**************************************************

Here is something interesting BrushStrokes that I hope you will view today. We will be hearing more about Karen in a few days. DAD. .
.
BrushStrokes

**************************************************
.

http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920.
.
I am making a change in the way I give you the weather report from AOL. This link above will give you a better idea of what is going on here. Just click on the link above and thank AOL. And you can also get your own local weather wherever you are by typing in your zip code or city Try it out. DAD .
.
Sunday was a beautiful day here in East Tennessee. Bright sun all day long.
.
Sara we all hope that you and your family had a restful weekend and you know that includes Misty and Oreo. I am starting out this mornig feeling tired. But I am going to stop in any way and get a glimpse of my two friends . That will make me feel better. Sara's Dog Training I clicked on this and here I am. DAD.
.
I always need my
Starbucks Coffee a little earlier on Monday morning, so I got it startd and it is ready now, sit down and rest a while and enjoy a cup with me.
..

Here below are some funny things that might give you a chuckle!. Mary gave these to me.
.
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?.
.
LOUIE:Because George still had the axe in his hand. .
.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty? .
.
.GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
.
This link below will really make you smile. Sent to Dad by Drema.
.

Nora the Piano-Playing Cat Honored by ASPCA - Paw Nation.
.

Plant NOW - Perennials & BulbsTo view this email in a browser Click Here .
.
You will always find something good here at Tomato Casual be sure and stop in. Dad.
.
Here is something below That is very good advice. I am going to try and remember to do this. Dad..
.
Why keep aspirin by your bedside?.

.
About Heart Attacks. There are other symptoms of an heart attack besidesthe pain on the left arm.One must also be aware of an intense pain on the chin, as well as nausea and lots of sweating, however these symptoms may also occur less frequently.Note: There may be no pain in the chest during a heart attack.The majority of people (about 60%) who had an heart attack during their sleep, did not wake up. .However, if it occurs, the chest pain may wake you up from your deep sleep.If that happens, immediately dissolve two aspirins in your mouth and swallow them with a bit of water..Afterwards - phone a neighbor or a family member who lives very close by - say "heart attack!" - say that you have taken 2 aspirins. - take a seat on a chair or sofa near the front door, and wait for their arrival and.... ~ do NOT lie down ~.
.

A Cardiologist has stated that, if each person, after receiving this e-mail, sends it to 10 people, probably one life can be saved!I have alr shared the information--.What about you ?
.
I have been doing a lot of work on Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page getting ready for the 2010 tomato season. I want to be ready to help you all that I can. I am going to have several things mentioned about tomatoes from when you place them in the ground until you are eating a delicious home grown tomato sandwich.. And there will be no charge to you for this, just a Smile. Dad

.
Why don't we see what Jim is up to today, here he is now.Tennessee Granddaddy.
.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 (Lighted at night.)
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 (Lighted at night.)
.
'DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
. Improvements are being made on these Cams...


Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam.The view in the Smokies has been beautiful the last few sunny days. why don't we go up there and rest awhile.
.
.This is it for this Monday morning. I will be back on Tuesday if all is well.
.
Smile and be kind today, that is the right thing to do..
.
Eat more possum.

BYE BYE DAD
.
(Look right over to your right and you will see Dad's Rose Album & Princess is in it. )
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

Becky said...

Morning, Dad! My eyes can't stay open much longer but I wanted to wish you a good day. Hope you and Mary are well and happy. We have some crazy wind here in southern California tonight (it's 3:42 a.m. right now)... we don't get wind too often, so it's kind of nice to have weather that's a little different... as long as no fires get started. Fires are a much bigger problem out here than earthquakes, I think. Although we don't get cyclones or floods or blizzards, so we're lucky that way.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Monday Morning to you! Glad to see you post as always today! Hope your Monday is a great one!

madcobug said...

Good sunshiny morning Dad. I hope that wind don't get up today where it will be a beautiful day. Those jokes were cute. I looked at Cam 3 and saw the sun was shining just like it is here. Have a wonderfully blessed day along with Mary. Helen

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD... Len is having some Physical Therapy now so I am having a coffee break and boy does it taste good. Your blog today made me smile, chuckle, and laugh especially those two piano videos...the cat playing the piano is so cute and I would love to dance up those piano stairs. You do find the cutest things for us to view or play or listen to.

Hope you and Mary have a great day...maybe even another sunny one. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Happy Monday! I'm waiting for the plumber (again) and SMILING after visiting Nora again. Thank you for sharing this wonderful news with your readers -- Nora IS amazing, as are ALL cats, and I'm so glad she is being honored for her work on behalf of all cats.

Karen's work is lovely! How nice it must be to have the time to keep up creative abilities...

Love to you both from Jamaka and fams