Saturday, October 31, 2009

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & EIGHTY ONE

A pictures from Friday's fishing. Monk and I together caught 37 keepers the limit is 20 per person. We were fishing Lake Jordan in NC .All for now, Jim.
.
This email and picture above are from Jim. He does know how and where to fish. He also write a daily blog that is interesting
Tennessee Granddaddy . Dad.
..
Good Morning .
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
.http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920.
.
I am making a change in the way I give you the weather report from AOL. This link above will give you a better idea of what is going on here. Just click on the link above and thank AOL. And you can also get your own local weather wherever you are by typing in your zip code or city Try it out. DAD ..
.
We are happy, today is the day that Pamela and Michael are going to work on our # 3 Cam. If all goes well we will have Video working this afternoon, We will keep you posted. DAD.
.
Here is my thought for the weekend.
.
LOVING WORDS.
.
'' LOVING WORDS WILL COST BUT LITTLE, JOURNEYING UP THE HILL OF LIFE. BUT THEY MAKE THE WEAK AND WEARY STRONGER , BRAVER FOR THE STRIFE. DO YOU COUNT THEM ONLY TRIFLES ? WHAT TO EARTH ARE SUN AND RAIN ? NEVER WAS A KIND WORD SPOKEN, NEVER ONE WAS SAID IN VAIN.
.
" WHEN THE CARES OF LIFE ARE MANY, AND THE BURDENS HEAVY GROW, THINK OF WEAK ONES CLOSE BESIDE YOU--- iF YOU LOVE THEM TELL THEM SO. WHAT YOU COUNT OF LITTLE VALUE HAS AN ALMOST MAGIC POWER, AND BENEATH THEIR CHEERING SUNSHINE HEARTS WILL BLOSSOM LIKE A FLOWER.

" SO AS UP LIFE'S HILL WE JOURNEY, LET US SCATTER ALL THE WAY, KINDLY WORDS FOR THEY ARE SUNSHINE IN THE DARK AND CLOUDY DAY. GRUDGE NO LOVING WORDS OR ACTION AS ALONG THROUGH LIFE YOU GO, THERE ARE WEARY ONES AROUND YOU IF YOU LOVE THEM TELL THEM SO.."
.
AUTHOR UNKNOWN...
.
Here are some good receips and other information that Tomato Casual will give you. Visit them often. DAD.
.
.
.
Shooting My Universe ( by Steve B.)
.
The goal of Ecobirder is to use photographs, facts, and stories to entertain, educate, and inspire people about the natural world around us.
.
These two links above are ones that I read almost every day. They are both good and well worth your time to view. DAD.
.
I would like to go see Misty and Oreo this morning but they are away for the weekend Sara took them on a little trip. But I can go to Sara's blog and see what she has to say and look at those beautiful pictures. If you want to do that just click Sara's Dog Training and you will be there. DAD.
.
It is way past Starbucks Coffee time again, but it is ready in fact I am enjoying a cup right now. I am sorry that I went ahead of you but I am working on my blog here and getting a little weary and I knew how to get to feeling better. You sit right here and Dad will serve you.
.
I beleive that we have a time change on Sunday morning, We can get up one hour later, but you had better not take my word for it where you are, but check on it. Dad.
.
I am going to stop for this day, and I won't talk to you again untill early Monday morning. I am going to let my trusty side panel take over untill I return, and you will find my three Cams there and a lot of other interesting things, just make yourself at home over there.
.
I hope that all of you have a nice weekend. Smile a lot and be Kind.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
..

6 comments:

madcobug said...

Hi dad, that was a big fish the Jim snagged. Your thought for the weekend was very good. I hope you and May have a blessed weekend. Helen

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I too wish you the best of weekends. I am enjoying the good cup of coffee and taking it slow and easy here this morning. No rushing off to work today.

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
It looks like Jim & his friend had an awesome day of fishing. I hope you're doing well this morning. It's raining here, but I'm sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee thanks to you!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD...

Finally I am having my 2nd cup of coffee and getting to visit. The coffee is cold but still tastes good. All the leaves seem to have been blown off our maple and oak tree last night. While Len went out for his walk, I raked and swept the leaves from our steps and driveway so the trick or treaters could get to the front door easily. It now looks like a rain storm is coming so the children may not come and I will have a lot of chocolate to eat.

I have been trying to practice your "thought for the weekend"..."If you love them, tell them so". It has become easier and it feels so good as well. It is always good to be reminded, so thanks for sharing the verses with us.

I too now visit "Shooting My Universe" most everyday. The photos are amazing and I am amazed at how much they tell us. You can tell winter is coming in the yesterday's photo just by the looking at the sky, the rocks and the fisherman...everything looks darker and colder.

It wasn't that long ago that you had a delicious fish dinner with Jim. I think another one will be served up soon.

Enjoy your weekend. I'll be back on Tuesday morning. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Very good Thought For the Day, Dad -- what would it be like if everyone practiced this? ;)

I started watching the video on your friend's site but it was too choppy. It was interesting, though, what I saw of it.

Wishing you both a peaceful and relaxing weekend and a safe Halloween night tonight. Love from Jamaka and fams

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - flower garden pictures ..Keep Posting


Ron
flower garden pictures