Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTY.

Good Morning.
.
"
"Time is so precious-do not waste it "
.
." Begin the day with God".
.
I hope that all of you are feeling good this Wednesday morning. I am feeling very good, lots of good rest the last few days.

.
I am going to be out of town for a few days, but I will have my lap top with me so I will be giving you a short blog each day until I return.
.
I have not heard from Sara this morning. When I know when she will be back I will let you know. Go to her blog today by clicking here. Sara's Dog Training . DAD
.

." Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man."
.

This above is my thought for today. It is from the Bible, I am going to let you look it up. DAD
.
This is all until Thursday morning. Keep on smiling.

.BYE BYE DAD
.
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Laptops are wonderful things. I hope your travels are good ones and bring you lots of SMILES.

Helen said...

Enjoy that convention along with part of you family. Helen

Mandy said...

Hope y'all have a great time in Paris!

Much love,
Mandy

Anonymous said...

HAVE A NICE VISIT DAD,
sam

jmuhj said...

Safe journeys, Dad and Ms. Mary! And may you have good visits. Hope the weather is good for your travelling, too.

It's definitely Autumn weather here and we are enjoying it. Thinking about getting another cup of coffee ;)

Love from Jamaka and fams