On Tuesday afternoon Mary and I went to Starbucks Coffee to get two lbs of our favorite coffee, They always give us a free cup to drink while we are there. It is so restful to sit there for a few minutes, relax and enjoy the good coffee. On our way out Mary wanted to take my picture and that above is what she got. DAD.
.
Good Morning.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it ."
.
"Begin the day with God." .
.
.,Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam . SEE THE BEAUTIES OF THE Smokies TODAY.
.
Poem below:
And Then I Saw….
I looked up in the sky last night
It was so dark, I needed light.
The journey seemed so very far,
…And then I saw a star.
Where was all that had been bright?
On this cold and lonely night.
I needed help it must come soon,
…And then I saw the moon.
I thought the night would never end
If only I could find a friend!
I lost my way, where could I run?
…And then I saw the sun.
Sun ruled the day and made it bright,
The stars and moon still ruled by night,
But the best was yet to come
…For then I saw the SON.
.
© 2009 by Mary L, White all rights reserved.
.
It is time for me to go and check on my three friends. I try to do this every morning. It helps me to get my day started of right. Mary says that I am a lot easier to get alomg with after I get a glimple of Oreo and Misty. I love Shelties, And Sara I Thank you for having all this for us to enjoy. Here is the way to Sara's blog. Sara's Dog Training click on this and get ready to smile. DAD.
.
It looks like rain again today. I wonder when it is going to stop. Mabye AOL will tell us here is what they think.
.
Today..10/14/09.
.
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch..
.
It is Starbucks Coffee time. I have a big pot ready and I am waiting on you to get here, please do come by this morning. I need to see a smile, if you don't have one this coffee will get you started. And Alley I did not forget your tea. Dad.
.
Save Bushels of Daffodils
.
.To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
I do not sell these Daffodilsss shown above, I like them and just want to show them to you. Dad.
.
Live simply.Love generously.Care deeply.Speak kindly..
.
If you like birds as well as I do you must look at this.Ecobirder It is interesting. Dad.
.
.Here is one that I never miss, Jim is my son that is one reason and the other is that I do enjoy all that he has to say. You will enjoy it, get ready to smile. Dad Tennessee Granddaddy .
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DADS.OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 .
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
.
These three cams are working. I am sorry that there has been a delay in getting the sound that I promised you, I hope that it will not be long until you will be able to hear the birds singing as you watch them . Dad. .
.
This is all for now, more tomorrow if all is well. Do your best to smile today, that will let them know that you are happy.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
,
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.



13 comments:
That is a good picture, Dad. You should send that to Starbuck's headquarters with a link to your blog.
What a lovely poem Mary has written. Love the photo of you in front of Starbucks. There is nothing like the smell of a coffee shop now, is there?
Have a wonderful day.
Good morning! Lovely photo of you at Starbuks!
The temps have considerably dropped here in Southern, MD. I'm running late to work today, so need to get busy and get going! Have a blessed day.
Good morning Dad, That is a great picture of you. Good advertisement for Starbucks. I thought that when I first saw it. Loved Mary's poem. She did good. I thought Oreo was so cute learning to shut that door. He is a very smart dog. Those mixed daff flowers are so pretty. It's a rainy day here today also. I am ready for some sunshine. You and Mary have a blessed day. Helen
Hi Uncle Ray,
I too love a good cup of Starbucks Coffee. For a special treat, I'll stop and pick up a cup on my way to work at 6 a.m. Great way to get started! Like that photo of you!
Tell Mary that I enjoyed her poem...she is very talented! Love, Karen
Dad, what a nice picture of you and Mary what a great poem. I am putting the poem in my little book of saved things.
I got the Burpee email too and do I ever wish I had room for a bushel of dafs!
I like the picture of you at Starbucks. I still have the video you and Aunt Mary sent me last year. Love you both!
Mandy
Another fine post by Dad! Nice to see you again, drinking that yummy coffee.
Hope you're feeling well!
Love,
Nancy
Good morning Dad :) I love the picture of you at Starbucks, very nice! I am sorry I have been absent for some time. I haven't been feeling well and landed myself in the hospital at the beginning of this month. I missed you very much and I am glad to see you looking well and doing well. I will have to check out the cams. It has been raining a lot here too. So much I am putting out wheat straw in the chicken yard where it has become so muddy. Love, kelly
Hello Dad it is good to join you for my Cuppa ~ I really enjoyed my cup of tea and of course your company ~ loved your picture outside Starbucks ~ Ally x
Hello DAD.... I am missing my Starbuck coffee these days spent in NJ. Each morning we have WAWA coffee though yesterday I went to a Starbuck's and bought myself a cup...it was so delicious. I think Starbuck's might want to use that photo in an ad.
I think the poem written by Mary is very beautiful and I will also print it out when I get home and read it often. It does provide some peace during this troubling time for us.
The daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and those giant ones look like they are smiling at us.
Thanks for a really nice post. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
That's a very nice picture of you outside Starbucks, Dad! What kinds of coffee did you buy? I'm sure you'll both enjoy drinking them on chilly Autumn mornings! The SmokyCam looks like it's definitely misty and rainy. It is here, too! at long last. We are SO GLAD of it!
Have a wonderful afternoon/evening and love to you both from Jamaka and fams
Aloha Dad,
I usually drink Kona Coffee, but each day I get to smell the aroma of your Starbuck Sumatra Extra Bold, and just had to try it.
It is rich, strong, and delicious I really, really like it. Thank you and a thank you to Sara's Mom who enjoys it, too.
Mary's lovely poem and the daffodils made me smile at 3:15PM. Pleasant dreams. Sara's aunt
Post a Comment