Good Morning.
.
Don't forget the Google language translator over to the right. Why not change this blog to your native language. DAD
.
You may check on my Web Site Hit Counter over in the side panel. it will show you that I have readers in 65 countries and 1311 cities and growing every day, Dad.
.
." Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
." Wasted time will come again no more."
.
." Many years of life are wasted living for thyself alone." .
.
I am very proud of Dad's Smile Album . This morning we added three more smiles, Misty, Oreo and Katie. That makes the album even more enjoyable to look at. You would remember that Oreo & Misty belong to Sara. DAD.
...
I like this joke, Mary gave it to us today. Thanks Mary we all need a little smile this morning. DAD .
.
There was once a man from the city who was visiting a small farm, and during this visit he saw a farmer feeding pigs in a most extraordinary manner. The farmer would lift a pig up to a nearby apple tree, and the pig would eat the apples off the tree directly. The farmer would move the pig from one apple to another until the pig was satisfied, then he would start again with another pig.
..
The city man watched this activity for some time with great astonishment. Finally, he could not resist saying to the farmer, "This is the most inefficient method of feeding pigs that I can imagine.
..
Just think of the time that would be saved if you simply shook the apples off the tree and let the pigs eat them from the ground! The farmer looked puzzled and replied, "What's time to a pig?"
.
It is Starbucks Coffee time again , and I am ready for it. It is perking now and it smells so good. I am feeling good this morning so I am going to serve, All of you sit down and relax for a few minuets it will do you good. I appreciate all of you that stop in early to see me. It makes my day. DAD.
.
We must go and see our beautiful Shelties early this morning. Yesterday I added Oreo & Misty to my Dad's Smile Album I am so proud to have them there. They are still bring a smile to my face every morning. Come on let's go. Just click Sara's Dog Training and you are there. Thanks Sara for all you do for us, DAD.
.
.http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920
..
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad.
.
This is going to be all for a little while, I could come back you never can tell about me, keep smiling and being kind to every one today. That is what it's all about. Our lives are short we need to spend them right, helping others, DAD.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
.
You will find links to a lots more over on the side panel .
.
Dad sends Love to all of you where ever you are in this wide world
14 years ago



5 comments:
Isn't Katie a beautiful sheltie? She always looks so happy.
Glad she made you smile :) Hope you and Mary have a great day!
It's Friday so I'm smiling right along with you this morning! Hope your day is a great one!
Looking forward to seeing you and Aunt Mary in less than two weeks!
Much Love,
Mandy and Alex
Good Morning DAD...
Okay I am ready for my second cup of coffee and some smiles. Thanks for pouring..it sure is good coffee.
Mary's joke of the day was cute and it made me think of those mini-pigs again.
There are some really great SMILES in your Dad's Smile Album (what a great idea). I especially like the one of Smiley the Cat...I look at her big grin and just have to smile. I hope others will stop by to view the album, they'll be glad they did.
Today is probably our last clear day for a while so I better get out and enjoy it. Glad your feeling good today so you too go out and enjoy a Sunny day in TN.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
I love your green type, Ms. Mary's very cute joke, and of course, your post, Dad! Yea! You have over 10,000 visitors now, SMILING with you and sharing good, happy thoughts. I love that. :) Oh, and I love Smiley the Cat, too (and ALL cats...I never visit your blog without paying respects to the prettiest girl in TN...)
Love to you both and may you have a wonderful weekend -- Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment