Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WEDNESDAY's ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWO.

Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
" Wasted years will come again no more."
.
"Many years of life are wasted living for thyself alone.".
.
I hope that all of you are feeling good this Wednesday morning. I am trying to get started but it is a struggle for me. So much happens in all of our lives that causes us too worry and fret. I am so Thankful for our Heavenly Father the one that we can go to at any time for help and comfort. And I don't forget all of my friends here on this earth, you all help this Old Man to keep plodding on.
.
Many years ago I first heard this thought. " Smile and the world smiles with you, weep and you weep alone." I don't really agree with that. I feel like in all my past life I have never had to cry alone. There have always been my friends to cry with me, and what a comfort that has been. Dad.
.
Good morning Sara. I am going to your Sara's Dog Training blog a little late today but I will be there, I never miss. I must see Oreo and Misty before I get started to work. And I want to tell you how much I liked the video of Misty getting in on some of that training. She looked so proud, and I am proud her. I love MISTY. DAD.
..
Click here: Turkey in the Straw - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson
.
Sent to us by our friend Joan who lives in Florida, we Love Joan very much. Dad & Mary.
.
I am sorry to have to tell you this morning that Jim is sick, you all know him of course, he is my Son, Mary's Brother and the one that writes that blog Tennessee Granddaddy I would like for you to go to his blog and let him tell you in his own words the problem that he is having. Jim, Dad and Mary Love you very much. If all goes well here we will see you early Thursday morning. DAD.
.
I have our Starbucks Coffee perking and it is the Sumatra X bold this morning. It will be ready in a few minuet. Sit dwn and relax and I will be doing the serving. All I want you to do is smile and enjoy your coffee. Dad.
.
Now is a good time for all of us to look at some of the New products being offered to us. Look at this below. Would it not be a pleasure to produce Tomatoes like these . Well you can Dad.
.
Organic tomato growers and consumers are extremely conscious about receiving an organic, chemical free supply of tomatoes. These products contain natural, organic organisms (the main ingredients are OMRI listed). These organisms are certified as non-pathogenic and natural (NO GMO), not genetically modified. Reduce hazardous chemical use in farming with natural, biological soil amendments and root treatments. Beneficial bacteria and fungi are a probiotic for the soil!contact us @ http://www.biggertomato.com/ I hope that you will look at this, it might make you smile this spring. Dad.
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920.
.This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad.

..
.
Shooting My Universe. Do not miss this today.

.
You must look at this WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE today it is beatiful. Thanks Ma. Dad.
.
I started this Journal on August 28, 2003 for the main purpose of helping others produce a good home grown tomato. That is still my desire. I will be glad for any comments or criticism. I appreciate all of my readers who have stayed with me through these years. Dad
.
I will see you early Thursday morning. Keep that smile going, and we do want to show Kindness to all that we meet today. Dad.

.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning! It's a rainy gloomy day but I'm smiling! Now I have a wonderful 4 day weekend off work to look forward too. I did stop by and leave Jim a get well soon message. He is in my prayers as are you and Mary for a wonderful Thanksgiving! 'On Ya'-ma

Brush Strokes said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all enjoy a wonderful day tomorrow at Jim's. I enjoyed a special treat this morning by stopping on my way to work at Starbucks and getting a delicious cup of coffee with lots of half and half! I would rather have been enjoying that coffee with you. Love to you and Mary.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

It will be a busy day this Thanksgiving Eve. I do most of the preparations today which makes Thanksgiving Day a lot less hectic. Now that the sweet potatoes are in the oven, I have a few minutes for a coffee break with you. The Sumatra is tasting really good but I can tell you are having a hard time smiling today...worrying about your son, Jim. I hope the test results today show the medicine is working and you can add that to your list of things to be thankful for.

If you don't have a smile yet, I'll give you one of mine and a hug too. We parents can always use a SMILE and a HUG when one of our children is hurting. And we all know a hug is a smile with arms. Mine are around you.

We can also find a SMILE if we go to Tennessee Granddaddy and read Jim's joke of the day....very funny.

I sent your "Turkey in the Straw" card to many of my family and friends. It is very cute!

Take it easy today. Though you and I love our coffee maybe today you should take On Ya'Ma's advise and have a cup of tea this afternoon.

See you in the morning. ...Sara's Mom

Sayit-baldys said...

DAD,
WE ARE WISHING YOU AND YOURS A NICE 'THANKSGIVING' DAY AND AS TIME MARCHES ON AS IT MUST, A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR.
THANKS FOR JESUS, THE REASON FOR CHRISTMAS.
sam.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Looking at your visitor counter and you've got more each day, I see! I'm SMILING about that, and enjoying my coffee, thanks. Your friend's photos of the fishing boats are beautiful today. Wishing you both a good afternoon/evening and a wonderful holiday/long weekend! Love from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dad and Mary with lots of Aloha from Hawaii. I'm thankful for the wonderful smiles and good cheer you share with us each morning. Mahalo Sara's aunt

Becky said...

Hi Dad, you're probably asleep right now but I wanted to stop by before starting work to wish you and your family a beautiful Thanksgiving. I'm sorry to hear about Jim's trouble but he is so lucky that it was discovered before the clot traveled to his heart or brain! Hopefully his medication will kick in and do its job.

Did you know you skipped numbers on your posts? You went from post #1899 to post #2000! You skipped the whole 20th century!
(smile).

Love, Becky