Saturday, November 21, 2009

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY NINE.

Good SATURDAY Morning.

" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
" Wasted years will come again no more.".
.
" Many years of life are wasted living for thyself alone."
.

Below is the report of another new country joining us. Our Smile is now in Africa. Dad..
This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net.

.
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Ghana.
.
Visit Ghana on Wikipedia

Click on the link above to visit the country, Ghana. DAD.
.
You may check in the side panel to see the names of the 1330 cities and the 69 countries where we have readers. DAD.
.
For me it is never too early to talk about tomatoes. In my part of the world it will be a few months yet before I can start, but I know that some of you are already enjoying it, I have two albums that I look at often, one is the 2008 crop and the other one the 2009 crop. Thought you might like to see them again, the links are below. DAD.

.
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
..
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009
.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States
.
This link above is very good, tell me a lot about America that I did not know. Dad.
.
I know that it is Saturday but I still need my Coffee, and I think that I smell that Starbucks Coffee It's ready and waiting on us. Come on in have a cup and talk to me . I could use a smile. Dad.
.
.
Shooting My Universe .
.
Both of these links are interesting
.
.
Snowflakes and Dear ones .
.
Sara's Dog Training That is where I an going right now, I am enjoying my visits there each morning. Misty and Oreo are getting better every day, and so are you Sara, how do you do all that you do ? Thanks for giving me a good start each morning, Helping me to Smile. Dad.
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920.
.
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also local get your own weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad.
.
http://www.burpee.com/home
.
A very interesting link above. Dad.
.
I need to stop for a refill of Starbucks and begin to get ready for Sunday morning. I will be back if you want me, but it will be Monday morning. Try to have a nice quite weekend, just sit down for a little while and count your blessing, I think that you will be surprised.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved...
.
.You will find links to a lots more over on the side panel . Tennessee Granddaddy is there and I think that you would like it. DAD... .
.
.Dad sends Love to all of you where ever you are in this wide world.

4 comments:

Becky said...

How exciting it must be to know that people all over the WORLD are reading your journal!! I'm excited FOR you!

And tomorrow is post 1900... a milestone!

Have a great weekend, Dad, hope you and Mary are doing well. I have a few back posts to get caught up on!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I can tell you are smiling and enjoying your cup of Starbucks. I am too!

It was such a clever idea to track the countries and states and cities of your visitors. Now you know you are reaching thousands..."inspiring hope, love and joy in daily life" ... deserving the Inspiration Award given to you by Lynne.

I checked out your 2009 Tomato Album. Your plants went into the ground on April 24. I'll be following your 2010 planting and hope to grow some nice tomotoes just like yours. You'll need to let me know when to start or buy my seedlings. Right now, I should be thinking about getting outside and raking up the last of the oak and maple leaves on my front lawn instead of dreaming of spring and fresh tomatoes.

Have a nice weekend. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Enjoying my coffee break with you and SMILING because another week is behind me and it's the weekend! Your friend's photos are so amazing. I always enjoy visiting ShootingMyUniverse. And I'm so glad you are getting more and more visitors from all over the world! The Wikipedia link on the US is fascinating. LOTS of information there including a lot I didn't know, and a lot of important statistics.

Enjoy your weekend! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Gavin Rogers said...

tomato growing is brilliant. I grew my first lot this summer, but they weren't to impressive. I cannot wait for this summer.